Featuring a modern, open design and strategically located in a friendly tiny home community in North Carolina, this 28’ tiny house has what it takes to be the tiny space of your dreams.
Sized just right and offering 364 sq ft of space, this comfortable tiny house is a great choice for someone who wants to go tiny without feeling too cramped.
Scroll down to take a closer look at everything the tiny space encompasses.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$95,000, located in Mills River, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Featuring R24 insulation in the walls and R36 in the belly and the ceiling, this NOAH certified tiny house in NC is an excellent tiny space under $100k.
- The 28’ tiny house is located in the Acony Bell community, which is one of the most beautiful locations in all of North Carolina.
- Apart from having two loft bedrooms, the tiny house also has ample storage space including a nice 7’ x 24” closet in the bathroom.
- The house also packs in a few basic appliances, and has a nice open floor layout to help you decide how to set it up.
Professionally built in 2019, NOAH certified, Appendix Q compliant and well maintained, this 28’ tiny house located in the Acony Bell community in North Carolina can be a dream tiny space for anyone who’s been on the edge, looking to go tiny.
The house is built on a steel frame on a triple axle trailer rated for 21,000 lbs and weighs 14,060 lbs. With lots of light coming in through the 11 tempered glass windows, the interior of the seemingly tiny space is bright and airy.
The pest resistant board and batten exterior with fiber cement siding need a special mention, but that’s not all sets this tiny house apart. It is also equipped with the Lunos air exchange system and has 12 electrical outlets for you to take advantage of.
The living room downstairs may seem small, but it can easily accommodate a small couch in addition to a TV unit and an entertainment center.
The kitchen is stylish and modern, and has a large countertop, a 4 burner induction cooktop, a large pantry with 4 shelves and outlet for microwave, space for an apartment sized refrigerator and washer/dryer combo hook ups in the kitchen cabinet next to the fridge.
The bathroom has a flush toilet, a decently sized bathtub with shower, a sink, a vanity and a large mirror.
The house also comes with two lofts- the larger accessible through the storage stairs. This main loft is 8’ x 7’4”, which is impressive. You can bring in a queen mattress and set up some small storage bedside units, and you’d still have ample space.
The smaller loft is accessible through the ladder, and is 7’9” x 7’4”, which is still enough to accommodate a sleeping space for two.
That’s not all- the house also comes with a mini split unit for heat and A/C, and an on-demand propane water heater all packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 10’ Micro Tiny Home is Perfect For Your Off-Grid Adventures
- 20′ Tiny House Has Unfurnished and Furnished Airbnb Options
- 40’ Tiny House is Wheelchair Accessible, Budget Friendly
For more information about this 28’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.