Whether you’re looking for a creative retreat or a permanent residence for four, the versatility of this double-lofted tiny home on wheels makes it applicable for a multitude of uses. Priced at a little over 55K, you get a modern mobile residence that’s jam packed with features.
Want to know more? Only a few scrolls down!
Tiny Home Size
- 32′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Hurricane, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- A king-size mattress on one loft and a full-size one on another makes this suitable for a family of four.
- 11000 lbs GVWR makes this double-lofted tiny home on wheels easily towable. As long as you have a decent pickup truck such as a Ford F-250 or better, you’re all set!
- Modern aesthetics adorn every square inch of the place. From the walls to the ceiling and the exterior, it’s contemporary all over!
- In a market where options are becoming increasingly expensive, the price tag on this one is a breath of fresh air.
Both the outside and the inside of this 32-foot homestead follow a modern look, the hues being lighter on the interior end. 6+ windows located all over give plenty of airflow and let natural light pour throughout.
As soon as you step inside, maximum use of vertical space is evident.
The living area features a 3-seater couch with a retractable table beside it for a dedicated work area. The wall has enough space for a TV and small furnishings like the shelf give it a homely touch. A small dining table is included as well.
The U-style kitchenette is a complete tiny living cooking setup and provides tons of countertop space for you to work with.
The cabinetry is sufficient enough but can be expanded by removing the shelves on the wall and replacing them with cabinets instead.
Lofts on the left and right ends are both accessible by ladders, and are large enough to sleep two,
With one having a king-size mattress.
Both of them have a safety rail and at least one window as well.
The bathroom comes with all the standard furnishings and includes some storage under the sink.
At the end of the day, the aesthetic, furnishings and dual lofts earns this tiny home on wheels a thumbs up from our end.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Is 400 Square Feet Of Luxurious Micro Living!
- Cozy Tiny Home Is An Eye-Candy Towable Dwelling For One!
- 32-Footed Shed Tiny Home Comes With Two Lofts And Is A Bargain At 20 Gs!
For more information about this tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.