Treat yourself to the delight of living in a gorgeous, modern tiny space in this 34’ tiny house that showcases the most clever use of space. This bumper pull tiny home comes at a decent price tag, and is a new entry in the tiny house market that is definitely worth a look. Read on…
Tiny Home Size
- 34’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$87,000, located in Trinity, Alabama.
Tiny Home Features
- Every nook and cranny in this tiny house showcases its unique blend of style and functionality.
- This bumper pull tiny house can be a great first choice for someone looking to downsize without having to compromise too much at the same time.
- The bathroom features a custom tiled shower area along with some storage space.
- The downstairs bedroom is another plus. The loft can be utilized for storage.
Professionally installed with r 19 closed cell spray foam insulation all throughout, this bumper pull tiny home is a new tiny space that’s making headlines.
Both the exterior and the interior of the tiny house on wheels stick to quite, muted tones in terms of the design and the use of materials. Think of it as a classic, modern home, but shrunk into a smaller space.
You’ll find a living area that comfortably accommodates a couch and an entertainment center along with a wall mounted television and an electric fireplace if needed.
The kitchen is an incredibly spacious residential kitchen that includes high quality stainless steel appliances in addition to a gorgeous countertop, a sink, and a cooktop. The portion of the countertop that faces the living room has been set up with a stool and turned into a dining space.
The bedroom on the main floor makes it incredibly appealing too, especially among those who don’t prefer a loft bedroom that you’d find in most tiny houses. You can fit a queen bed here, and still have enough room to move around comfortably. A makeshift nightstand has also been fitted here, and you can bring in a small storage unit to house below it.
The bathroom has a tiled shower area, a washer-dryer combo with some storage space above it, a standard toilet, a sink, and a large vanity with a mirror.
The storage loft upstairs is roomy, and can be easily accessed as you can see in the pictures. Along with all this, the house also comes with a propane/natural gas hot water heater and range.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 27’ Tiny House With Two Lofts is Four Season Ready
- 20’ Tiny House Built Using High End Materials Priced Below $70k
- 37’ Upgraded Tiny House is Designed Brilliantly
For more information about this bumper pull tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.