Built by the manufacturer Liv-Connected, this farmhouse tiny home is one of the three variants of its Atomic Hi-Lo lineup, the other two being the standard and modern 32’ variants. Jam-packed with features, it’s well worth the trip to Fort Worth if you want to take a look before you seal the deal.
Want to know more? Head down and we’ll walk you through the entire home, room by room:
Tiny Home Size
- 32′ long
- 295 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$140,000, located in Fort Worth, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- A 14-month warranty ensures you’re covered and adds a level of security when purchasing a home.
- Financing is available to qualified buyers, so you can become a homeowner in a few months instead of a few years.
- Skip the logistical nightmares! The manufacturer can get your farmhouse tiny home delivered anywhere in the US (charged separately).
- The loft provides additional storage space or a spare bedroom to sleep two more people!
White accents and a dark gray gable roof put the ‘farmhouse’ in this farmhouse tiny home. 6+ windows allow for plenty of natural light as well as decent ventilation, to say the least.
Head inside, and the living room comes first, an 80 square foot area that provides enough space for a 3-seater couch and a coffee table. A retractable table is recommended if you want a dedicated area for work.
The kitchenette sits perfectly on the left side of the hallway. Here, you get plenty of cabinets to store the essentials, plus all the appliances needed for tiny living.
Opposite the kitchenette is the bathroom that comes with three standard fixtures (shower, toilet and sink). They are adequately spaced apart to not feel cramped.
At the end of the hallway lies the bedroom on the main floor. This is a suitable choice for the elderly, and is just as large as the living room at 80 square feet. With a queen-size bed and over-bed cabinets, you get a spacious walk-around area that compensates for the lack of closets.
Heading up the stairs (with storage underneath) leads you to the loft. Here, you get an area that’s nearly as large as the bedroom, albeit with a smaller ceiling. This makes it a viable option as a guest bedroom or storage. If you get a pull-out couch in the living area, you can increase the total sleep capacity of the home to 6!
To summarize, the home is priced on the higher end, but the manufacturer’s craftsmanship, features and warranty make it a solid choice nonetheless.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 25′ Tiny House Is Affordable, Has Main Floor Bedroom
- Aesthetic Tiny Home With Sleeping Loft Is Affordable Cali Dwelling
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House Is Off-Grid Capable, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this Farmhouse tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or visit their website at liv-connected.com. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.