Whether you’re looking for an additional space to rent out or take along with you on your glamping adventures or are looking for a tiny home to move into full time, this 21’ display model tiny home is the perfect choice.
Scroll down and take a quick look at everything that this tiny space has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 21’ long
- 8.9’ wide
- 13.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
$64,900, located in South Branch, Michigan.
Tiny Home Features
- Professionally built by Lil Bear Tiny Homes, this display model tiny home aka the Cub-House, is an excellent new tiny house up for grabs.
- The house flaunts some premium fittings and accents, and also comes packed with some appliances that are ready to be put to use.
- The two lofts are another plus. They can both be used as a sleeping area.
- Best of all- the house comes at an affordable price tag, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a tiny house to move into full time.
Offering up to $15k worth of upgrades, this display model tiny home is truly a value for money choice. The house flaunts premium vinyl, shakes, board & batten & stone panel siding and heated flooring- all of which together can cost up to $6.5k in costs.
The Arctic insulation package with additional r10 polyiso rigid thermal break deserves a special mention. The coziness and cabin-like warmth you’ll feel as you step inside is a totally different story. That, teamed up with the custom trapezoid windows that offer great views adds to the charm of this space.
The living area has a large sectional couch with storage, a natural stone fireplace & a Samsung smart TV.
The kitchen boasts of a huge birch butcher block kitchen counter & bar top, a propane range, a washer-dryer combo and lots of storage space with the drawers and cabinets. The extension of the countertop has been set up with bar stools and turned into a dining area.
The bathroom has a Nature’s Head composting toilet,
a tiled shower area, a small sink and vanity and some storage racks.
There are two loft bedrooms, each of which can be used as sleeping areas. The larger loft can accommodate a king mattress,
while the small can easily fit a queen bed. You’ll also find a huge full wall storage shelving done up in one of the lofts-perfect to house all your clothes and other essentials.
Plus, the house also packs in a 3rd heat source which was recently added, and a propane direct vent wall heater.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Weekender is the Perfect Nomadic Tiny Home on Wheels
- 30′ Durable Tiny Home Can Withstand Anything You Throw at It!
- 399-Square Footed Luxury Tiny House Includes Land!
For more information about this display model tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.