When you think about luxury tiny homes, you probably have a mental image of a swanky new place that is going to cost you upwards of 100 grand. This 280 sf upscale tiny house is everything you expect a luxurious tiny space to be, minus the exorbitant price tag.
Sounds like something you’re interested in? Scroll down and read on to get a quick overview of everything you can expect to find in this little place.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 10’ wide
- 14’ high
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Enumclaw, Washington.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the impressive height and width, this 28’ upscale tiny house makes tiny living super comfortable, especially for someone who’s going tiny for the first time.
- The space features a small living area, a gorgeous and spacious kitchen in addition to the bathroom and the loft bedroom.
- The insulated door with built-in blinds, teamed up with the 50-amp RV electrical hook-up and the cedar siding truly makes this space an excellent choice.
- You’ll also find several appliances, luxurious accents and furniture pieces that add to the extravagance and appeal of the space.
Want to experience luxury and style while still going tiny? This 280 sf upscale tiny house offers just that, and at a decent price tag too!
The living room is brilliantly designed and packs in a Joybird sleeper sofa (with a pull-out 60 x 72” mattress), space for wall-mounted 40” TV and soundbar and a pull-out desk.
The kitchen is stunning to say the least. You’ll find a full size SMEG refrigerator and freezer, a stainless Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher, a five burner gas stovetop, a stainless range hood, and a Bosch convection oven with microwave.
The maple butcher block countertops teamed up with the gorgeous wood floating open shelving and the pull-out pantry is a dream come true for anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen. The four person island-to-table with banquette seating and built in storage is another plus!
The bathroom comes with brass fixtures all throughout, and also has a vented combination washer and dryer unit installed and ready to be put to use. But the highlight of this space is actually the full size, deep soaker tub with rain head shower and adjustable hand wand- a feature you probably won’t come across in most tiny homes.
You’ll also find a countertop for folding clothes, a closet with additional storage space, a Nature’s Head composting toilet, a brass medicine cabinet, vanity and sink in the space.
The loft is designed to fit a queen sized bed, and features USB combination outlets, a built-in headboard with above bed shelf and bedside shelves.
In addition, the house also comes with a heat pump for air-conditioning, a dehumidifier, a gorgeous West Elm chandelier and ceiling fan, wifi-enabled light switches and individually zoned recessed LED lighting, automatic blinds and double paned operable windows.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Cozy 24′ Four Season Tiny House Has Lots of Storage
- 24′ Tiny Home Has Smart Organization, Exudes Elegance
- Budget-Friendly Tiny House on Wheels is Perfect For a Travel Buff
For more information about this upscale tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.