Not a lot of tiny homes are able to retain the same level of comfort and coziness that this four season tiny house does. Built in 2019, this tiny home is well insulated, and has all the essentials and amenities you would need to begin living.
Priced affordably, it is a great deal for someone who is single and wants to experience the tiny home lifestyle or is simply looking to downsize.
Let’s take a closer look at everything it has, and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$56,890.80, located in Castlegar, British Columbia.
Tiny Home Features
- This four season tiny house is well insulated to keep you warm during the winters and cool during the hot summers and 6 wide windows to bring in lots of natural light.
- The comfy couch can be opened up to be converted to a bed, and a little Jotul woodstove right beside make the space that ideal, rustic tiny home you’re looking for.
- The kitchen has a mini fridge, a propane 2 burner cooktop, a toaster oven and a standard sink.
- The loft bedroom, which is accessible through the stairs, is super comfortable and can accommodate a queen bed.
- The bathroom has a standard ceiling rain shower, and the toilet is a composting toilet.
With all the windows bringing in a lot of natural light, and the 10.5 tall ceiling, you won’t feel cramped and uncomfortable in this four season tiny house.
The living area has a couch that can be opened up and turned into a bed, which is great if you just want to sleep downstairs. The wood stove adds to the charm of the space, and with all those wide windows, you can just use the space to sit back and take in the view.
Up ahead is the kitchen, which has a standard sink, a mini-fridge, a 2 burner cooktop, and a toaster oven to get the stuff done. You’ll also have decent space below the countertop, and a makeshift dining area, which is great to have in a small house!
The bathroom is fitted with a 32 L x 36 W x 74 H ceiling rain shower, and the toilet is a standard composting toilet.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs, which also has some additional storage space. The bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a queen-sized bed and still leaves ample space for storage.
All in all, this cozy tiny house makes for a great choice for someone who is on the hunt for a house that’s turnkey ready, is budget-friendly, and hassle-free!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern Tiny Home on Wheels Has Two Large Lofts, Bathtub
- Classy 28’ Tiny House Has Two Lofts, Stunning Kitchen
- 18’ Bay Cottage Has Tons of Storage in Modern Farmhouse Style
For more information about this modern tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.