Sturdy, well built and packed with features, this gorgeous 20’ modern tiny home is a charming new entry on the tiny house market. The space comes with some essential appliances as well, which justifies its slightly high price tag.
If you have been looking to invest in a tiny property that you can live in full time, or eventually rent out, this space fits the bill. Scroll down to take a closer look at the home, and everything that it has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.6’ wide
- 13.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
$83,000, located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- With wood framing on the exterior and smart panel sliding, this 20’ modern tiny home is designed to be a sturdy structure that’ll last you years.
- The house is well insulated, flaunting water and moisture-resistant RockWool insulation all throughout.
- The interior walls all throughout the space are done up in smooth finish panels and teamed up with the premium waterproof LVT plank flooring, it lends the space a gorgeous, modern look.
- The house also aims to maximize functionality, and packs in some essential appliances, making it nearly turnkey ready.
This 20’ modern tiny home is unlike anything you’ve come across. While its structure may seem smaller as compared to a lot of other tiny houses available out there, it manages to tick quite a few boxes when it comes to comfort and functionality.
The living area is compact and cozy, and is big enough to fit a loveseat.
There’s also an added, built-in, pullout, oak entry table. The floor of the living area is covered in premier vinyl plank flooring, to keep everyday wear down to a minimum.
The kitchen is packed with all the essentials you need.
In addition to the butcher block countertops,
there’s also a large deep stainless steel sink,
a propane cooktop with 2 burners,
a hood vent with microwave,
a larger refrigerator-freezer and even a stainless steel dishwasher.
You’ll also find ample storage space here thanks to the shaker style cabinets with soft close drawers. There’s some additional space under the stairs, right opposite to the kitchen, which can be used for your clothing and other essentials.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the storage stairs,
and is spacious enough to fit a queen mattress and still leave a bit of extra space. Plus, the entire space is carpeted too.
The bathroom has a sink, a medicine cabinet,
a porcelain toilet,
a vinyl walk-in shower,
a washer-dryer combo, a propane on demand water heater and a ventilation fan.
The flooring is all done in premium quality LVT waterproof plank, which is another plus.
That’s not all- this tiny house is super customizable too. Everything from the dimensions and the color of the walls to the flooring and square footage can be crafted and modified based on your personal preference.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Includes 2 Lofts & All Appliances
- 24′ Affordable 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Has Tons Of Space
- 16′ Tiny Farmhouse Is Fully Furnished, Affordably Priced
For more information about this 20’ modern tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.