Dubbed Boehm, this tiny space is an ultra livable tiny house in lakefront community that you need to check out if you have been looking to take the plunge into tiny living. The house is fully equipped with all essentials, and is a cleverly designed space allowing you to take maximum advantage of the square footage you’re getting.
Scroll down to take a closer look at the space and everything that comes packed in.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$118,000, located in Orlando, Florida.
This luxurious tiny home was built by Movable Roots Tiny Home Builders.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 265 sq ft of space, this brilliantly designed and well maintained tiny house in lakefront community is nothing less than a visual treat.
- The highlight of this space is the main floor sleeping area with a queen Murphy bed in addition to the loft sleeping area.
- The tiny space is located at Orlando Lakefront Tiny Home Community which is a gorgeous pet friendly community giving you close access to lots of facilities at a decent monthly lot rent.
- It also comes with some additional appliances and other features that make it worth the price tag.
If you’re someone who’s on the hunt for a cozy and comfortable tiny space that’s surrounded by nature, this tiny house in lakefront community could be the perfect choice.
The house is located at Orlando Lakefront Tiny Home Community, where for a reasonable lot rent every month, you can enjoy a 60-second walk to the shore of Lake Fairview and get access to Airbnb kayaks, paddle boards, firepit, grill, and a community garden.
The community is close to nature, but is still easily accessible- there’s a Laundromat and mailboxes located 2 lots away, and the lot rent includes water, trash, and WiFi.
The living area is compact yet complete with a couch,
and a desk and a chair on the opposite.
You’ll find shiplap adorning the walls on the interior, and when teamed up with the vinyl flooring, it really adds to the beauty and aesthetic appeal of the space.
The kitchen flaunts white cabinetry and has a stainless steel sink, a large butcher block countertop, an electric cooktop,a microwave/oven and a full sized refrigerator.
Right beside the refrigerator is a huge, full length pantry closet and a washer dryer combo.
The upper portion of the kitchen shelves over the counter convert into a Murphy bed, which is amazing!
This space is connected to the small loft, which can fit another mattress and turn into an additional sleeping area, accessible through the ladder.
Up ahead is the bathroom, which has all the basics- a sink, a vanity, a large mirror,
a shower space with a glass enclosure, and a standard toilet. You’ll also find a set of extra storage cabinets for extra storage.
The queen sized Murphy bed on the first floor is the best feature.
Not only does it offer a sleeping space on the first floor, but also maximizes the utilization of space.
In addition to these features, the house also comes with an A/C mini split and a propane powered water heater packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Tiny Home For Four Is Under Construction, Will Be Done Soon!
- Tiny House With 2.45 Acres Of Ohioan Landscape
- 9′ Lightweight Tiny Home Is Best Suited As A Sleeping Cabin
For more information about this tiny house in lakefront community, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out Movable Roots Tiny Home Builders. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.