Whether you’re looking for a luxurious creative retreat or a permanent 34’ tiny home for four, this one does it both. Including a porch that surrounds the entire perimeter, built on 4 x 6 skids and insulated all over, it’s jam-packed with features. 12 of these homes are under construction and will be completed by the second week of January, so make sure you set a reminder for the same!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll give you an idea of what to expect when you decide to take a look at this home in person:
Tiny Home Size
- 34′ long
- 14′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Conroe, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- All of the major tiny living appliances (dishwasher, cooktop, oven, microwave and washer/dryer) come included. Furnish it to your liking, and you’re good to go!
- A loft plus a bedroom on the lower floor makes this a tiny home for four. If it’s just you and your partner, use that loft for storage instead.
- A 11 foot ceiling ensures that if you have people sleeping in the loft, there’s enough space for them to move around comfortably without awkwardly bumping their heads on the wall.
- The ductless AC and heat pump system keeps every square inch of this home nice and cozy, while reducing that power bill at the same time!
There’s not a lot to make out from the outside, except for the fact that there’s a large window beside the door and another window to the side.
It’s reasonable to assume that more windows will probably be added as a 34’ tiny home requires at least 3 more for adequate airflow and lighting.
A similar story unfolds on the inside, where it’s difficult to give you an exact idea given how barebones the insides are. However, the partitions give a rough idea of what to expect.
Considering you have a bedroom on the main floor as well, the main room will probably divide itself between the kitchenette on one side and the living room on the other.
The same goes for the hallway, which has stairs to the loft on the left and the bathroom on the right.
The bedroom looks large enough for a queen-sized bed, although that doesn’t leave a lot of space for closets. This can be circumvented by installing cabinets all across the vertical area for all the storage you’ll ever need.
At the end of the day, whether you’re looking for a tiny home for four or a super spacious one for two, this one’s versatility makes it suitable for both.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ She Shed Is Cozy, Rustic & Ultra Affordable
- Tiny Luxury Home Is A Beautiful Park Model & Spacious Residence
- Tiny Home With Free Delivery Is The Perfect Man-Cave/She-Shed!
For more information about this tiny home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.