Located in South Australia, this is one of those rare offerings not available in the States, but is a superb tiny shack house nonetheless. Featuring a smart layout, optional add-ons and an easily towable setup, it’s well worth its asking price of $75K.
Still want to know more? Take a virtual tour with us down below!
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 7.8’ wide
- 7.8’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$74,999, located in Adelaide, SA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to optional off-the-grid add-ons such as solar panels and a composting toilet, this tiny shack house can be an eco-friendly one as well.
- With numerous color choices, optional add-ons and other customizations, this tiny home can be made just the way you want it.
- Wheels make the home a lot more mobile, making it towable to your dream location and set up in no time!
- Strong, stable and durable, plywood floors look great and also provide some insulation of their own.
As you take your first glance, the tiny shack house gives a rustic vibe without going all-out on the ‘shack’ look. Two windows on one side and a single window on the other is the bare minimum, but it gets the job done.
Colors get more modern once you step inside by sliding the glass door aside. White walls and a dark gray floor are complemented by similarly colored furnishings and appliances.
The large area is shared by the kitchenette at one end and the living area at the other.
There’s enough space to comfortably fit a 3-seater couch, and even a pull-out variant if you want to sleep more than 2. However, the layout and square footage make it more suitable for a couple or a lone wolf.
On the opposite end, the kitchenette features enough cabinets for everything you’ll ever need. That, combined with two separate pantry drawers and space for a full-size refrigerator makes it a stylish and clean tiny home kitchen that makes cooking a breeze.
Head further inside to find the bathroom that comes with standard bathroom fittings.
At the end lies the bedroom that features a queen-size bed, two end tables, a window
And plenty of walk-around space. Given that it’s all on the main floor, this home is also a viable option for those for whom accessing the loft isn’t physically possible.
To sum it up, the neat aesthetics, customizations and a reasonable price tag makes this home a suitable option for a couple or even as a luxurious creative retreat.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny House Is A Repurposed 40′ Container, Looks Aesthetic
- Airbnb Tiny Home Is A 340 Square Footed Dwelling With Financing!
- Tiny Home With Lofts Is A Bargain At 27k, Is Brand-New!
For more information about this tiny shack house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.