Featuring spacious rooms, a main floor bedroom and high quality appliances, this 26’ custom tiny house can be a great option if you’re looking for a tiny house that is ready to move into.
Scroll down and read on to discover everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$86,975, located in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- With painted sheetrock interior walls, a vaulted ceiling and an open floor plan, this 26’ custom tiny house is a great choice for anyone looking to downsize.
- The exterior of the tiny home has vinyl siding and a 30’’ out swing full light entry door.
- The house also boasts of RVIA certification, barn interior doors and white vinyl low-E argon insulated windows all throughout.
- Some of the most recent upgrades on the structure include the traditional gable style roof, a storage loft and the stunning open floor plan.
Named ‘Behati,’ here’s a custom tiny house that has everything you need to call it your home. The luxury vinyl plank floor throughout the space lends it an elegant look- something you won’t come across in a lot of tiny houses this size.
The living area comes with a pre-installed wall TV mount, two small couch chairs and a little coffee table. You can easily set up a full sofa here instead, or even bring in a sofa bed and turn the space into an additional sleeping area when needed.
The kitchen is beautifully built, and features a butcher block countertop, a farmhouse sink, a 10.1 cu ft refrigerator, a double burner induction cooktop and matte black faucet and hardware. Storage is plenty too, thanks to all the gorgeous white base cabinets, the open shelving and the large pantry cabinet.
The bathroom has been hooked up with all the essentials- a 36’’ shower area enclosed in glass, a round vessel sink, a white 2 drawer vanity with butcher block countertop, a standard flushing toilet and a dedicated space hooked up with a washer and dryer combo. Plus, there’s also a butcher block laundry countertop and a laundry cupboard sneaked into the space.
The main floor bedroom in the tiny house is one of the biggest highlights! You can easily bring in a queen bed here with two small bedside tables, and still have plenty of room to move around comfortably. There is also a decent sized in-built closet here to take advantage of.
In addition, the tiny house also packs in a tankless water heater powered by natural gas, an electric fireplace and a ceiling fan with a remote in the living room.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26’ Tiny Home Has Three Sleeping Areas
- 26’ Luxury Farmhouse Has Two Lofts
- 26’ Urban Craftsman with Spa Bathroom and Soaking Tub
For more information about this custom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.