The thing with most tiny homes is that almost every one of them has a loft bedroom, which can seem like a drag when you’re not in the mood to climb up the stairs or the ladder. This 26’ tiny home has not one or two but three dedicated sleeping areas, one of which is actually downstairs!
And that’s not all- there’s a lot more that this tiny house packs in. Scroll down and keep reading to discover more about it.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Corvallis, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- The brick-red exterior is in contrast with the light-colored interiors, and overall, gives the space a cozy vibe.
- The living area has a little couch mattress, that can be folded out to turn into a sleeping mattress.
- There is a storage shelf on the other side of the main door, along with a foldable dining table and a chair.
- The kitchen has a propane range, an oven, a full-sized fridge, and loads of pantry space.
- The loft bedroom is accessible through the ladder and can accommodate a queen mattress.
- The bathroom has a standard shower, along with a cabinet to store medicines and all bathroom essentials.
This 26’ tiny home might not seem too extraordinary on the outside, but step inside and take a deeper look to find out why it is definitely worth the price tag it comes at.
The living room has a little mattress couch, but can be set up with a regular futon or a couch too. There is a flip-down dining table and a chair set up right opposite the couch, and a full-length shelf that acts as a wonderful storage space.
The kitchen has a full refrigerator, a sink, a standard propane range, and an oven, along with lots of storage space both above and below the sink. Right opposite the countertop is the washer-dryer unit, and additional storage shelves.
Up ahead is the little space that has a twin bed, with a side table for storage. Beside it is the bathroom, which has an on-demand propane water heater, a custom compost toilet, and a standard shower.
There are two lofts, each of which is accessible through the ladder. Both of them can be easily used as a sleeping area, but the queen loft is obviously, much more spacious and comfortable. The mini split air conditioning cum heating unit fitted in is another plus.
Perfect for someone who doesn’t like to compromise on the space, and prefers comfort over style, this 26’ tiny home might be a great choice.
Looking for some more tiny homes? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 14’ Tiny Camper On Wheels Below $25k
- Modern Farmhouse-Style Luxury Tiny Home is Super Spacious
- Modern Tiny Home On Wheels Has Two Large Lofts, Bathtub
For more information about this 26’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.