If you’re looking for a super low-priced barbones area to work with and build a residence your way, look no further! Check out why this 24 cabin tiny house is the perfect blank canvas for you!
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 10′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$24,000, located in Ponderay, Idaho.
Tiny Home Features
- A six-foot porch connects the interior with the landscape beyond, also providing some outdoor entertainment.
- 8’ x 9’ loft gives you tons of space to customize this cabin tiny house the way you want.
- Custom dark wood finish work contrasts with the white walls and makes this home exude a modern ambiance from all angles.
- Priced just shy of $25K, it’s a steal considering that you’ll be able to fully furnish this dwelling for another $25K at the most.
On the outside, the gray background meets splashes of wood on the front porch, which can house (pun unintended) a small table with two chairs beside the front door. Step inside to find an equally clean layout and fresh paint all over this micro dwelling.
A clean, 24-by-10 area welcomes you, with enough windows and electrical points for you to strategically make it the way you want.
The area between the door and the loft ladder serves as a perfect space for a living room, where an L-style couch and a coffee table can be used to lounge or watch some TV. If a dedicated workspace is paramount, switch the couch for a loveseat and use the extra space for a work table instead.
A small kitchenette can fit snugly on either the left or right half of the remaining square footage. Vertical space leaves some options for more cabinetry, and the bathroom with the standard fittings can fit into the rest of the area.
The loft leading up to the ladder is just as customizable as the rest; get a minimalistic bedroom with a king-size bed, or have plenty of cabinetry and other furnishings by downsizing to a queen-size bed instead.
If you’re new to the tiny home market, the lack of a bathroom might seem odd. However, many owners/builders do this deliberately as there are coding differences for the placement of a home on a property depending on the State and County you’re in. This way, you can research the laws pertaining to your location and build the home compliant with those laws.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40’ Shipping Container Tiny Home Has Brand New Appliances
- 30′ Custom Hickory Lodge is the Tiny Cabin Of Your Dreams
- Brand-New Tiny Home Sleeps 2, Smells like a new car!
For more information about this cabin tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.