Pre Furnished tiny homes, while turnkey ready, also mean that you’ll have some furniture that you may not be a fan of, and moving that one piece of furniture and replacing it with another can be a logistical nightmare. If you’re in the market for something barebones which you can customize to your liking, this brand new tiny home just might be the answer!
Sounds like what you’re looking for? Keep reading to find out more!
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8.5′ wide
- 13.5’ tall
- 210 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$49,900, located in Portland, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The water and moisture resistant RockWool insulation complements the premium LVT waterproof plank flooring in the living room, adding a layer of water resistance to this brand new tiny home.
- A Deco washer/dryer combo machine sits in the bathroom and is included in the price.
- Fitted below the ceiling is a mini split A/C and heater combo to cool/heat the entire house comfortably.
- Thanks to the compact versions of regular household appliances, you enjoy a reduced power bill and a reduced carbon footprint without sacrificing convenience!
On the outside, this 20’ tiny home radiates a regal ambiance, thanks to the color scheme of gray with splashes of white. Thanks to the tiny form factor and minimal appliances, the trailer has a low GVWR so you can tow your tiny home with a van if needed.
Slide the glass door open to be greeted by this brand-new tiny home, with the living area placed first. It’s big enough to fit a loveseat with a pullout oak entry table, and there’s also enough space for a TV on the wall up front.
The kitchenette features a large stainless steel deep sink, 2 burner propane cooktop, microwave and refrigerator, with the myriad of storage options as a cherry on top. If the storage under the countertop isn’t cutting it, there’s space opposite to it (underneath the stairs to the loft). These can be fashioned into shelves or drawers to keep some extra cooking ingredients!
The bathroom lies at the end and has all the standard fittings: vinyl walk-in shower, porcelain toilet, washer/dryer, medicine cabinet and sink.
The stairs near the entrance lead up to the loft – a 62 sq ft upper room that can comfortably fit a queen sized bed with some room to spare. A small window allows some natural light and air to flow in, too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 37’ Upgraded Tiny House is Designed Brilliantly
- The 1 Bedroom Willow Creek Tiny House Offers Stunning Views
- 40’ Shipping Container Tiny House Comes at a Budget Price
For more information about this brand new tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.