There’s just something charming and cozy about rustic, cabin-like tiny homes, and if that’s what you’re looking for, you might want to give this spacious ADU ready tiny house a look.
The space is well planned out and has a lot of features, making it a great choice as a full time living space too.
Scroll down and read on to get a quick peek into everything that the house comes packed with.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’6’’ wide
- 13’3’’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Encinitas, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Originally built in 2017, this ADU ready tiny house was refurbished in 2022, and is perched on an industry-leading Iron Eagle trailer.
- The house flaunts beautiful reclaimed wood features and has many other details and accents that add to its beauty.
- There’s 152 sq ft of space downstairs, which is comfortable enough to fit a living area, a bathroom and a kitchen.
- The house has two lofts- the larger one which can be used as a sleeping space and a small storage loft.
If you have been on the hunt for a compact yet comfortable additional space to have on your property, this 24’ ADU ready tiny house might be a good choice.
This sturdy and well built structure has a rustic cabin-like appearance, which is amazing.
The inside is just as beautiful and welcoming with its reclaimed wood features.
There’s a small living space that has been set up with a little couch that can be pulled out and turned into a sleeping space.
You can also set up two small side tables with storage here if you want to.
The kitchen is gorgeous and flaunts a countertop made from a solid alder ballroom door from the Del Mar Racetrack.
There’s a sink, a stovetop, a fridge, lots of cabinets and drawers
And some additional storage space below the stairs that lead up to the main loft.
There’s no enclosed bathroom space here, but that’s great if you plan to have the space all by yourself.
The antique cast iron bathtub blends perfectly with the rustic look and feel of the space, and if you still prefer some privacy, you can easily put up some curtains there. There’s a separate enclosure for the new dual flush toilet too.
The smaller loft, which is above the living area, can be accessed through a ladder, and is perfect for storage.
The larger loft is accessible through the stairs, and is comfortable enough to fit a queen mattress, if not more.
The highlight here is the windows, which lend panoramic views of the space outside.
That’s not all- the house also packs in a 9000 BTU mini split into the deal, ensuring you are comfortable all throughout the year.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
- Double Lofted Tiny Home Uses The 12′ Ceiling To The Fullest
- Charming Tiny Home Will Fulfill All Your Dreams In A 16′ Footprint
For more information about this ADU ready tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.