While currently barebones, some of the areas that have been completed of this trailer-built tiny home look promising. Probably the best part of the 26-foot dwelling is that the interior can be customized to your liking.
Need some ideas? Keep reading and we’ll take you through a virtual tour of this one plus a couple of layout ideas that are appropriate for homes of this size:
Tiny Home Size
- 26′ long
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Grants Pass, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Wheels allow you to set up shop anywhere – whether it is in the snowy landscapes of Minnesota or the bright and sunny landscapes of Texas!
- The wheels also add the possibility of turning this one off-grid. Add a composting toilet, install solar panels on the roof, get the tanks set up and you’re good to go!
- While the construction makes it difficult to discern the aesthetic, it’s clear that this trailer-built tiny home will have some elements of rustic and modern blended together.
- More windows are always welcome, and this one takes it to the next level. In the loft, 6 windows provide natural light, adding to that of those below.
On the outside, the small awning, glass doors and rustic elements already create a striking first impression. The (nearly) flat roof is a good sign, indicating that an off-grid system can be easily set up, while the wheels make this trailer-built tiny home easily towable.
Head inside, and while it’s difficult to make out what belongs where, therein lies the beauty of being able to design your dream home.
An appropriate layout could be using the area to the right of the door as the living area with a storage loft above it. Stairs can be used to access the loft, but a ladder will give you the option of a larger kitchenette instead.
The area to the left of the home can be used for the kitchenette and bathroom. Because a larger slice of the pie is dedicated to this one, you can include regular-sized appliances for cooking as well. The main loft can be placed above the kitchenette as it has a larger area. Both the lofts will enjoy a good amount of airflow and light thanks to the 6+ windows.
In a nutshell, for 75 grand, a 26’ tiny home is a great deal considering its features and off-grid capabilities.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Comfortable Tiny Home Is A Luxurious Couple’s Retreat
- Charming Tiny Home Will Fulfill All Your Dreams In A 16′ Footprint
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
For more information about this trailer-built tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.