If you have some extra space on your property, and have been thinking of bringing in a tiny home there to serve as a guest house, an office or just as an extra sleeping space, you might want to check out this 20’ barn style tiny home.
The home is super affordable, well built and can be set up just the way you want to. But wait, there’s so much more in there- read on to find out just that!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$14,500, located in Paonia, Colorado.
Tiny Home Features
- Cozy interiors team up with high ceilings in this 20’ barn style tiny home, which can serve as the perfect extra sleeping space or outhouse on your property.
- The interiors sport hardwood floors, and the space has been set up with a bedroom on the main floor.
- There’s also a huge loft which can be transformed into another sleeping space if needed.
- With a price tag of less than $15k and still negotiable, this tiny space is a great choice for budget buyers.
Both the exterior and the interior of the tiny home have the perfect, barn-style charm and appeal, and if that’s exactly what you were looking for, this tiny space could be a great pick for you.
The barn style tiny home is spacious, affordably priced and can be set up the way you want to. Does it even get better?
There are certain parts of the home that are still incomplete- the ceiling needs to be installed and the plumbing needs to be done, but on the plus side, the house is wired up for the grid and is fully insulated too.
Inside, you’ll find hardwood flooring and 4 hard-wired light fixtures. There’s also a large 8×10 loft that can be used as an additional sleeping space or for storage, and there’s also a storage loft above the porch.
Take one look inside and you’ll see a carefully set up kitchen corner which has enough space for all your essentials, and for storage too.
On the left you’ll find a makeshift dining spot with a table and two chairs.
The far end of the home serves as a sleeping area, and has been set up with a full bed and still has plenty of room to move around and bring in some storage units if needed.
The spacious loft is accessible through the ladder and can be turned into a lounge area as in the pictures, or as an additional sleeping space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 38′ Professionally Built Spacious Tiny Home Sleeps 8
- Well Insulated Tiny House Is A Perfect AirBnB Investment Option!
- 24′ She Shed Is Cozy, Rustic & Ultra Affordable
For more information about this barn style tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.