If privacy, comfort and being close to nature is what you have in mind while on your hunt for a tiny space to move into full time, or invest in, this 2 bedroom tiny house might just be the right choice.
Fully furnished and featuring beautiful landscaping, this tiny house truly is one of a kind. Scroll down to get a quick look into everything the space has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 641 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$279,900, located in St Petersburg, Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- Featuring a tin roof with skylights and plank flooring all throughout, this 2 bedroom tiny house strikes the perfect balance between functionality and style.
- The space includes a full laundry room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living area, two bedrooms and an impressive deck.
- Strategically located close to the beaches, and yet, secluded and surrounded by oak trees and greenery, it is a treat for a nature lover.
- The house also packs in a lot of appliances, furniture and is ready to move into.
Located just a stone’s throw away from St Pete’s college and the nearby beaches lies this cozy 2 bedroom tiny house that is nothing less than a nature lover’s retreat.
The 641 sq ft of newly constructed space sits on a 4791 sq ft loft, which is included into the deal. If you’re someone who wants to enjoy and experience nature at its finest, this tiny house does it well with its carefully landscaped lot with the mighty oaks and the perfect fenced backyard.
The space accommodates a decently sized living room, which, as you can see in the pictures, has also been set up with a work desk. The kitchen might be a bit small, but it packs in everything that you need.
The bathroom is hooked up with a new washer-dryer, a shower cubicle, a toilet, a sink and some storage space. You’ll also find a tankless water heater to enjoy your warm showers here.
The two bedrooms are each, comfortable enough to fit queen sized beds, and come with closet space to house all your clothes and other essentials. Both the bedrooms are upstairs and are accessible through the gorgeous detailed stairs.
In addition, the house also comes with updated fencing, cedar countertops in the kitchen and a lot of other add-ons that boost its value.
The house might be pricier than other tiny spaces you might come across, but don’t forget- it also comes with the land, and is located in one of the most rapidly appreciating neighborhoods in South St Pete. If you’ve been looking for an investment small house to eventually rent out as an Airbnb, this one could be a good choice.
All that, teamed up with the impressive deck that makes for a great outdoor living space to plan your parties in, or just spend your time lounging and relaxing, makes this 2 bedroom tiny house worth the price tag it comes at.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28’ Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft Kitchen
- Modern Two Storey Tiny Home is Beautifully Built
- 32’ Custom Tiny House Has Two Lofts, Gorgeous Details
For more information about this 2 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.