Perfect for anyone who is looking for a tiny house to move into, but still doesn’t want to spend a lot, this custom tiny house is the perfect, spacious tiny abode that ticks all the boxes.
It is spacious, beautiful and budget friendly too! Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything the tiny house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$49,900, located in Clayton, Missouri.
Tiny Home Features
- With closed cell spray foam insulation and a cleverly designed layout, this custom tiny house has what it takes to be your dream tiny home.
- The 272 sq ft of space fits a medium sized living area, a gorgeous kitchen, a bathroom with all the essentials and two large lofts.
- The large windows bring in a lot of natural light, which only accentuates the look and feel of the space inside the home.
- With a bunch of appliances packed into the deal, it makes for an excellent investment opportunity or the perfect tiny house to downsize and move into.
Most tiny houses compromise either on space or the ease of use, but thankfully, this custom tiny house does not! With a stunning design on both the exterior and the interior, and a functional layout teamed with lots of storage space, this tiny house can be an excellent choice if you’re a big family thinking of going tiny.
The living cum dining area is very cleverly done up. It currently has twin Murphy beds, which can be great news and an additional sleeping space for a family with kids. The Murphy beds can be removed, and the space can be set up with a couch, a storage unit, a coffee table and even a collapsible dining table if needed.
The kitchen is equipped with a full sized dishwasher, a gorgeous white farmhouse kitchen sink, copper countertops, a walk in pantry and a double door refrigerator. All the cabinets and drawers translate into plenty of storage space and all in all, this space is a dream come true for every cooking enthusiast who is worried about the space constraints that come with going tiny.
The loft bedrooms are accessible through the stairs that start at the apex of the countertop, and are each spacious enough to house a queen mattress each, comfortably accommodating 4 people and still leaving plenty of room. The 13ft vaulted ceiling is another plus, since it means more room here in the loft. But that’s not all- one of the lofts also has a wall mounted television unit, and open shelves for storage.
The bathroom has a shower area, a washer/dryer combo, a small sink, a vanity and a mirror. The electric hot water heater is another plus!
Designed to make your stay in the tiny house a comfortable one, it also comes with three individually controlled radiant heaters to keep you warm during the chilly months of the year, and an air conditioning unit for the hot summers.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Charming Tiny Home With Skylight and Deck is Up For Sale
- 20 Amazing Tiny Mobile Homes
- 11 Awesome Small Log Cabins
For more information about this custom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.