On a hunt for a nice and cozy tiny house to invest in, and probably rent out as an airbnb, this 18’ house on wheels might just work for you. At a super affordable price tag and clean, classic interiors, it has such a clever use of space.
Scroll down to get a closer look into this quaint tiny house that is perfect for someone who wants to travel and explore all on their own.
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
Tiny Home Price
$25,000, located in Medford, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Compact yet comfortable, this cozy tiny house, with its classic wooden exteriors, can make for an excellent Airbnb space to rent out.
- The living area might be small, but it is super comfortable and makes the best use of the space available.
- The kitchen is bright and open and is fully equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, an induction cooktop and a sink, along with lots of storage space.
- The bathroom and the toilet are both standard, and the vanity below the bathroom sink is another plus!
- The loft bedroom is charming and comfortable, and can be accessed through the ladder.
On your search for different tiny houses on wheels, you might have come across a lot of different settings and types- some have elegant and luxury items and decor pieces carefully added in, while others are more rustic and cozy.
And if a clean, minimalistic and laid-back style is what you prefer, this tiny house is just as right. Both the interior and the exterior are equally charming- the combination of white and wood in every single decor piece and furniture is impeccable.
Step inside and you’ll find yourself in a bright, open space with a nice little seating arrangement for two on the left. This can, obviously, be changed as per your personal preference- you can easily set up a little futon or a couch.
Right up ahead is the little kitchenette that is done up beautifully and has a standard sink, a microwave, an induction cooktop and plenty of storage space thanks to all the drawers and cabinets. The refrigerator is right opposite the kitchen countertop, under the stairs leading upto the loft.
Step a little ahead and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, which has a standard shower area separated from the toilet and the sink with a shower curtain. The entire space can be enclosed and separated from the kitchen through the sliding door. The little vanity below the bathroom sink is another plus- it offers a little extra storage space.
The loft bedroom is spacious enough to hold a queen mattress, and again, gets a lot of natural light through the window.
This cozy tiny house can make for a great investment opportunity if you’re looking to rent it out as an airbnb, or can be a perfect house on wheels for you for your weekend getaways and trips.
On the hunt for some more comfortable and cozy tiny houses? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 52sf WWII Quonset Hut Might Be the Tiny House of Your Dreams
- Eco-Friendly Tiny House Has Tons of Storage Space
- 32’ Spacious Tiny Barn Cabin is Super Affordable
For more information about this tiny camper, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.