Featuring all the bells and whistles of a typical 5th wheel and then some, this remodeled tiny home, given its price and features is one that’s difficult not to recommend. From the furnishings to the price range and more, you’ve got a full setup for a great price, as long as your vehicle can tow all of its 6800 pounds.
Sounds interesting? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 11.4’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$17,000, located in Battle Creek, MI.
Tiny Home Features
- Not only do you get a remodeled tiny home for the price, you also get a fully furnished dwelling as well.
- Wheels make the home easily towable to your land or let you roam from town to town and live that life of adventure!
- A master king size bedroom makes the home a step-up from the other offerings in this price range.
- Winterization makes this home four seasons ready no matter where you set up shop.
Exterior-wise, the home doesn’t set itself apart from any other Keystone Cougar trailer. Once you enter, however, you’ll see the remodeled tiny home in all its glory.
Large windows on all sides let plenty of light in, while passively heating/cooling the home as well.
The living area comes first, housing a 3-seater couch with a recliner beside it and
A 72-inch Samsung curved TV. A few miscellaneous furnishings, such as the footrest and the small table with lamp add a homely touch. Tons of storage cabinets all across the vertical area make up for the lack of dedicated (standing) units.
Opposite the living area lies the kitchenette, which is designed in an L-style galley. Although a little smaller than other RV kitchens, it’s not unworkable, and should do the job just fine.
All the appliances you’ll need such as the refrigerator and stove top come included as well.
The slide-out door just beside the refrigerator leads to the bedroom. Here, you get a significant upgrade even when compared to tiny homes in much more expensive price brackets.
A king-size bed, tons of closet space and the attached bathroom (with all the standard fixtures) make this one ready to move in the moment you seal the deal.
At the end of the day, you’d be hard-pressed to find a quality home like this one in the under $20K range, much less a fully furnished one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home With Two Lofts Has Classic Modern Interiors
- 28′ Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
- 8×12 Roam Is the Perfect Tiny Room On Wheels For Adventurers
For more information about this remodeled tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.