On your hunt for a tiny home, you may have come across a lot of different options in different sizes and structures, and if you have a small budget to stick to and don’t mind a compact space, you might want to take a look at this 16’ tiny farmhouse.
The house is located in the Forest at Incredible Tiny Homes Properties, and while it may come off as too tiny, take one look inside and you’ll find how it manages to accommodate everything you need.
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Newport, Tennessee.
Tiny Home Features
- With merely 128 sq ft of total space, this tiny farmhouse may not seem like a lot, but it actually fares brilliantly in more ways than one.
- It manages to fit in a living area that can be transformed into a sleeping space when needed, a bathroom and a kitchen all without feeling too cramped.
- The hardwood flooring and the tile backsplash in the kitchen really add to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
- The house also comes fully furnished and turnkey ready, which is another big plus for the price tag it comes at.
Compact yet comfortable enough to live in full time, this 16’ tiny farmhouse is a beautifully done up tiny space that’s worth checking out. It can be kept on the property for a minimal rental fee of $300 or moved to your location.
The rental fee covers the costs for water and rent. For the internet and electric supply, you would need to pay an extra fee.
Once you step inside, you’ll find a kitchen on the left, and a nice loft storage area on the top.
The kitchen is decently sized and has all the essentials- a mini fridge, a countertop, a stainless steel sink, space for you to bring in a cooktop and lots of shelves and under the counter cabinets for storage.
An extension of the countertop has been set up with two small stools and has been turned into a little dining corner.
The bathroom on the right has a standard flushing toilet, a large rack for holding your towels
And a shower cubicle with a curtain.
Towards the end is the living area that has a sectional sofa
That can be transformed into a full sleeping area for two when needed.
This is one of the best ways to improve the functionality of the space.
The house has the potential to be an excellent Airbnb rental space or even a full time living space for someone who wants to adopt the minimalist lifestyle.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Container is Revamped Into an Offgrid Tiny Home
- Tour Summer’s Stunning Eco-Friendly Dream Tiny Home
- Off-grid Tiny Home Is A Live-Off-The-land Luxury Setup
For more information about this tiny farmhouse, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.