As tiny homes get more expensive for a multitude of reasons, finding a quality one that doesn’t break the bank gets increasingly difficult to come by. Keep looking, however, and you might just find one, such as this micro house. Spanning 12 feet in length with a super-low GVWR, this easily towable home will set you back by a mere 9 grand!
Sounds good? There’s more! Keep scrolling and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the home
Tiny Home Size
- 12’ long
- 6’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$8,300, located in Wofford Heights, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- A super-small footprint, combined with the light weight makes this one an easily towable home.
- The metal roof makes it a suitable choice for solar panels, giving you the option of going green or even off-grid!
- Some appliances come included, so you don’t have to spend a lot to get them set up.
- While price isn’t a feature per se, the fact that you actually get a high quality home for $9K is a feat in itself.
One look at the exterior and it’s clear why this one is an easily towable home.
The 12 x 6 beauty can even be handled by a decent SUV. Large windows passively heat/cool the home, and let plenty of light and air flow throughout.
As you enter, the same contemporary look follows as it did on the outside. The one thing you’ll appreciate is the toilet. Generally, you don’t get one in campers of this size as they are intended for people traveling from one campground to another.
Right in front of the door is the bed/living area, where you can relax and enjoy some TV.
It’s a small bed for one, but you could potentially get a larger one if you decide to replace it with a Murphy bed. This gives you a large area to work with when you’re not sleeping.
The kitchenette beside the bed is limited to a super small countertop. However, there’s enough space on the other side to add a decent-sized countertop, some appliances, and get a tiny living kitchen.
Given you get a toilet and some storage in the bathroom,
Installing an outdoor shower or parking the home in a campground is recommended.
At the end of the day, it’s difficult to not recommend this one given that you get a nearly complete setup for 10 grand!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Tiny Home Has Two Bedrooms, A Dedicated Workspace
- Spacious Tiny Home With Two Lofts Has Classic Modern Interiors
- 8×12 Roam Is the Perfect Tiny Room On Wheels For Adventurers
For more information about this easily towable home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.