As great as RV-modified homes are, sometimes you just want something with a permanent address that has enough space to live comfortably while still being considered as a tiny home. If that sounds like something you’re looking for, we’ll recommend you to check out this barn-style tiny house.
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 12′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$42,000 located in Engelhard, NC
Tiny Home Features
- The tiny home has full sized appliances. Whether it’s the fridge, TV or washing machine, all of them are standard sized amenities, just like the ones you’d find in a regular home.
- Even the water and electricity supply is standard like a normal home, including the insulation.
- Designed for couples, the home has a 1-bedroom and 1-bathroom layout that keeps the square feet area small but never feels like everything is cramped together.
- The wood floors and walls with LED lighting impart a comfy atmosphere, while the decent-sized windows allow natural light and air to pass, turning this house into a home.
- Given the price tag, it’s undoubtedly one of the best values you get when you calculate the cost per square foot.
- This barn-style tiny house is in Engelhard, which makes it a great choice if you want to buy a place to stay during the holidays where you can fish and enjoy the suburbs.
Turn the key and enter into your next potential home to be greeted by a spacious living room that blends with the kitchen on your left. The 4-burner stovetop is on its own little island that doubles up as a dining table, while the sink and fridge hug the wall.
The living room features a couch big enough to sit 2 extra people when you have friends over to watch the reasonably sized TV located right in front. The windows beside the fridge and the TV ensures you have cross ventilation and good natural light.
Look around and you’ll notice the smart utilization of walls close to the ceiling used to create extra storage space by attaching cabinets or modifying the inside into a small cupboard. The wood finish on the roof and the fan give it a nice touch as well.
The living room is separated from the bedroom by a door that features a queen-sized bed and another TV for those days when you just don’t feel like getting up. The mini-split AC also helps you regulate the temperature to your liking.
The bathroom has a standard-sized toilet, sink, and mirror with a medicine cabinet. Opposite to that is the shower/bathtub combo. The washer/dryer combo is outside the bathroom. The space underneath the sink is also modified to give you some extra storage space. Every little bit counts, right?
To sum it up, the well-though-out layout, combined with utilizing every possible area to convert into storage makes this tiny home move-in ready for a couple or a place for an overnight stay when you head out for fishing trips!
Still, want to keep your options open? Check out a few of these among the myriad of tiny homes that are out there!
- 14′ Tiny Camper On Wheels Below $25k
- Modern Tiny Home Has Lots of Storage, Classy Details
- 27′ Converted Camper Makes Ideal Park Model Tiny Home
For more information about this barn-style tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.