When quality is a priority, and your budget has a bit of wiggle room to get a home that’s better all over, we recommend getting yourself this towable with two lofts tiny house on wheels. With features that are a notch above the standard offerings, it’s no surprise that it’s managed to rake in over 100 likes on Facebook so far. The best part? It’s still available, meaning there’s still time to grab this one off!
Interested then? Well, keep reading and we’ll give you a brief virtual tour of the cozy abode:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’5” wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
$89,900, located in Brick, NJ.
Tiny Home Features
- Two lofts make the home capable of sleeping up to four. Six, if you can get a pull-out couch in there.
- The 24’ size makes this two lofts tiny house on wheels an easily towable one. Get a pickup truck and begin your adventure on the road!
- A bunch of appliances from the refrigerator to the AC come included, which is great considering the home isn’t on the cheaper side of the spectrum.
- LVP flooring gives the home a luxurious touch while also keeping things durable and resisting water damage to a certain extent.
- RV hookups make it so that you can treat the home as a camper, park it in any campground and begin to enjoy their utilities in no time.
On the exterior side of things, the home is just as modern and refreshing as it is on the inside.
Speaking of which, the interior is also lit up rather well thanks to a bunch of windows all over which will reduce the need for lighting up the place artificially.
A decently spacious living area greets you first. Throw in a 3-seater couch here and a TV up front, and you won’t have space for much else (maybe a footrest). Not that we’re complaining, though. For 24’, it’s still a good chunk of space at your disposal.
Next up is the huge area that divides itself into the loft stairs on the right and the kitchenette on the left.
The former has storage underneath, which should help you with anything that couldn’t fit inside the cabinets underneath the countertop.
The bathroom at the end is a standard tiny home bathroom.
Heading upstairs, the loft is a sprawling but short bit of space that can house a queen-size mattress.
The secondary loft, accessible by ladder, can hold a twin mattress instead.
All in all, the tiny house on wheels may cost a little more than the median asking price of a typical 24’ home, but it’s got features that more than make up for it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
For more information about this tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.