Offering 2 bedrooms, lots of space and premium fittings and accents, this stunning 28’ tiny house is a charming tiny property worth checking out.
With a unique layout and a decent price tag, this tiny house really hits it out of the ballpark with everything that it has to offer.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to get a closer look at everything you can expect to find here.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.6’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
- $86,000, located in Emmett, Idaho
This tiny house is built by Tiny Idahomes, who take pride in offering homes crafted with unparalleled craftsmanship and sneak in lots of upgrades and customization capabilities.
Tiny Home Features
- When you walk into this 28’ tiny house, you’ll immediately feel right at home, with its perfect balance of comfort and class.
- Whether you’re looking for a full time tiny residence for yourself and your family or are on the hunt for an RV to take along with you on your adventures, this tiny home fits the bill.
- With a large bathroom and lots of storage space all throughout, this tiny home truly does have it all.
- The spacious living and kitchen areas, teamed up with the windows, really brightens and opens up the space like nothing else.
- With this tiny home, a sturdy structure and aesthetics truly go hand in hand.
The thing about compact tiny homes is that while they’re designed to be great on the go, they don’t really work out well as a full time residence. This stunning 28’ tiny house, however, is designed keeping both those aspects in mind, and is a gorgeous creation by Tiny Idahomes.
From the blue pine ceiling to the stunning flooring, the interiors of this tiny space are just as charming as the exterior is, if not more. The layout is modern and elegant, and can appeal to almost anyone!
There’s a small living area as you enter, where you can set up a small entertainment unit and a couch or even a couch bed if needed.
The kitchen is gorgeous and done up in pastel green, and packs in everything you would need.
There’s a maple butcher block countertop, a classic white sink, oil rubbed bronze cabinet hardware and faucets, an electric oven, an electric induction cooktop and a 30” convection microwave with fan. For storage, you’ll be able to use the under the counter and overhead spaces.
In the bathroom, you’ll find a tub and Palisade shower surround, a vessel sink, a standard residential toilet and a large mirror.
There’s also quite a lot of space here for storage, which is another plus.
The loft bedrooms are both spacious enough to accommodate queen beds,
and are accessible through their own set of storage stairs.
Another big plus here is that both the lofts have safety walls that offer added security and privacy without restricting airflow.
The house also comes packed with a 9K BTU mini-split for heating and air conditioning, a 30” Furrion fireplace, a tankless water heater and a vented combo washer/dryer unit packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Glamping Galore! This Tennessean Two Bedroom Tiny Home Is Perfect For Your Family!
- Spacious Tiny Home Has Master Bedroom, Sleeping Loft & A Storage Closet
- Fully Furnished 30′ Tiny House Comes With Detachable Deck Included
For more information about this 28’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.