From the ambiance they show off to the ‘laid back’ feeling of living in one, a rustic mini home has charm like no other. If that’s what you’re after in your hunt for a no-nonsense, essentials-covered tiny home, you’re in luck! That’s right! This $40K dwelling is still available but that won’t be the case for long.
Take a quick tour of the home with us below and decide if it’s ‘the one’ for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8.5′ wide
- 256 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$40,500, located in Newport, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the loft, you get multiple living spaces within the same small footprint.
- Reclaimed wood construction puts the ‘rustic’ in the rustic mini home while also giving it an eco-friendly touch too.
- The seller also provides free delivery no matter where you are so you save some precious $$ and time. Woohoo!
- The deck, while small, gives you a dedicated space to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning.
- With a 24′ x 8’ footprint, you don’t require a permit in most states to tow this one.
On the exterior end, the 256 square feet beauty looks absolutely gorgeous, sporting modern hues, a deck, the whole nine. What truly makes this a rustic mini home, however, is the interior, which is chock full of rustic touches from floor to ceiling.
Turn the key and step inside, and you’ll find the living area on the right. It’s big enough for a 3-seater couch and includes a wood stove nearby to keep you nice and comfy during the chillier seasons.
The ceiling here is just as tall as the one in the loft area, making it possible to upgrade it later down the line.
Head left, and you’ll find one wall supporting the kitchenette and the other supporting the loft stairs. The former is a single galley setup with all the appliances you’ll need save for the cooktop. Add an electric one, and you’ll get a lot of countertop space to work with.
At the left end lies the bathroom where you get the standard fittings with a miniscule amount of walk-around space.
Put some vertical space to use by adding a cabinet or two above the sink, and you’re good to go.
Heading up the stairs, you get the loft which is large enough for a queen-size mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this rustic mini home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.