Spanning 40’ long on a patch of land in Honolulu, this Hawaiian dwelling is a $75K prefab container home that’s got it all – durability, a spacious layout and features. If you don’t mind the lack of wheels and have land to put it on, it’s a no-brainer to get this one and begin your life of minimalism!
But wait! Let’s take a super quick tour of the dwelling so you can be absolutely sure you’re going for the right choice:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 8’ wide
- 9.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$74,999, located in Honolulu, HI.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the durable construction, all the prefab container home needs is a couple of hurricane tie-downs to withstand anything nature can throw at it.
- A 1 year frame warranty ensures you’re not left wondering about the overall quality of the place. You’ll be living here after all!
- With the downstairs bedroom, the home is a godsend for those who don’t prefer the typical lofted arrangement.
- Off-grid capabilities are possible with this one as the home is priced well under $100K. Get your tanks, solar and toilet set up and you’re good to go.
- RV style hookups ensure that if you put the thing on a trailer, you can park it in an RV campground and don’t have to deal with converters.
A solid black, modern exterior lends the prefab container home a sturdy look, ensuring both form and function are taken care of.
Things are still modern on the inside but have lighter tones with the warm LED lights giving everything a golden glow.
First up is the kitchenette which has a bountiful of storage areas and space for life-sized appliances too.
The end of the L-shaped galley is also fashioned into a dining table for two, something that’s always nice to see.
On the right you get the living area that’s perfect for an L-shaped couch, a small coffee table and a TV up front. While the minimalism looks super nice, you would be better off adding some cabinets on top to ensure you don’t run out of storage here.
Heading further right, you get the bedroom which looks absolutely beautiful with that full length window and has enough space for a queen-size bed. If you’re ok with a slightly smaller bed, you can throw in a closet here too.
At the left end lies the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
For more information about this prefab container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.