Resurrected from its previous life as a 2018 Keystone Montana RV, this 40′ renovated tiny home is more than just an appliance-rich, move-in ready homestead. It’s spacious, off-grid capable and designed to give you eye-candy from the first room to the last.
Sounds interesting? Scroll down and we’ll show you everything in store for you with this Arizonian dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 9’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$98,000, located in Phoenix, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- Although on the surface the 1′ width increase over the standard models seems trivial, it gives you an extra 40 sq ft to work with in total.
- Thanks to a downstairs bedroom and the loft, you can sleep up to four in the home while also making it wheelchair friendly (by adding ramps).
- With solar panels and the rest of the off-grid essentials included, living off the land in the 40′ renovated tiny home is a non-issue!
- The home also includes everything you see in the pictures, making it a move-in ready setup!
- Thanks to the trailer the home is perched on, towing it to your land is an easier endeavor.
Exterior-wise, the home looks like any other Keystone camper out there. Head inside and things change, for the better.
First up, you get your living room, which sets the tone on what to expect from the rest of the areas – comfy furnishings, decent walk-around spaces and storage options to boot.
Out of the two couches, the 3-seater one pulls out to become a queen-size bed to sleep 2 more.
Kitchen-wise, the renovated tiny home brings a lot to the table – including a table, which is usually devoid in a typical micro home to save space.
There’s also a ton of aesthetic touches included to make it as appealing as possible.
The countertop space isn’t huge, but has enough room for two people to cook together.
A few steps up and you get the bedroom in all its king-size glory.
Unlike other homes where the king-size bed practically takes up the entire room,
this one still has a lot of space to the point that there’s a full-size closet,
extra storage spaces and even space for an attached bathroom here.
Speaking of which, the bathroom comes with all the standard fittings plus a washer/dryer combo as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this renovated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.