Perched among fellow tiny homes in Killeen, this Texan mini house is not one of those small one bedroom homes where everything is cramped together, no sir. It’s a super spacious and super affordable 32′ one bed tiny home that can be purchased at this stage of its construction or later down the line when it’s complete.
Sounds good? That’s the tip of the iceberg! Read on and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the micro dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$39,000, located in Killeen, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- The large width of 12’ compared to 8’ in the standard models gives the one bed tiny home ~128 sq ft of extra square footage.
- A full kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances means you won’t have to spend a bunch of money to make it turnkey ready.
- If you’re fine with the current state of the home, it’s sold at a super low price of $39K which you can then modify to your liking to turn it into your dream home.
- The downstairs bedroom means saying goodbye to awkward loft ladders and feeling claustrophobic.
- A tall ceiling makes it possible to add storage lofts to make sure you can keep all your possessions here without a hitch.
As you lay eyes on the one bed tiny home’s exterior, a simple but sweet vibe greets you. While wheels would’ve made the home more versatile, it’s still no slouch, as it can be optimal for many use cases, which you can verify once you head inside and check out the layout.
To the right you get a large room that will have to divide its pie into two slices: the living area and the kitchen.
However, it’s so huge that you can still easily throw in a large U-shaped couch and a coffee table in between for the living area.
At the other end of the room is the kitchenette, which is still being constructed as of now. You’ll get a full kitchen complete with all the appliances and probably an L-shaped countertop given the size.
If you’re getting a 3-seater couch for the living room, you can keep a small countertop island that doubles as a dining table too.
The bathroom door is accessible from the living area and comes with the three standard fittings.
At the left end lies the bedroom which is large enough for a queen-size bed
and has a small closet as well.
Thanks to the tall ceiling, a small shelf with decorative paraphernalia can also be added to here to add that aesthetic touch.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this one bed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.