One of the most enticing features about a tiny home is undoubtedly its versatility. The super small footprint actually makes it great for multiple purposes instead of just being a place to live. Take this tiny home for one, for instance. Whether you’re looking for an AirBnB investment, a creative retreat or an in-law house, this affordable beauty is a great option for either of these use cases!
And if that wasn’t enough, it’s got tons of features to boot! Read on to discover them all:
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$40,000, located in Dolores, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything you see in the pictures is included in the price, not only adding to the home’s affordability, but also saving you the hassle of moving furniture. Oh the horror!
- RV hookups make this tiny home for one RV-compliant too.
- Thanks to the small footprint you can easily tow this one across the country and won’t run into permit issues either.
- A 40 grand price tag makes the home an irresistible deal. After all, it opens up the option to add solar to make it offgrid capable too!
- Owner financing is also available with a minimum of 50% down payment. Contact the owner for more details.
Exterior wise, the home is almost as tall as it is long, which is a good thing considering tiny homes are known for their vertical space optimization.
Heading inside, we get hues that are lighter than the exterior, but still follow a contemporary theme overall.
First up is the lounge area that’s got a 2-seater couch with enough space for a TV up front. Since the height is the same throughout the entire home, you can potentially expand this one by adding a second loft for storage.
A gets-the-job-done kitchenette comes next, which also smartly uses the countertop space at the end to serve double duty as the dining area.
All the essential appliances (downsized ones though) come included, along with a hookup for a washer/dryer.
The sliding door to the bathroom lies at the end and has the shower and toilet.
Upstairs, the loft enjoys that tall ceiling we were praising earlier, and also has a good chunk of space since it hosts a queen-size mattress.
You could potentially add a bed in its place, as long as you get the measurements in order.
There is a small issue with the home that needs addressing, though. Due to a pipe coming loose during transport, the floor has suffered water damage and will need replacement (the loose pipe has been fixed).
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Three Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Perfect Guest House Or A Spacious Dwelling for 4!
- Stunning 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is Super Affordable, Designed Brilliantly
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
For more information about this tiny home for one, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.