Packed with amazing features and a ton of upgrades to the existing model, this renovated travel trailer is a beautifully designed, fully functional tiny space to check out, if you have been on the hunt for a space that isn’t just lievable, but feels like home.
Read on to get a quick overview of everything you can expect to find inside.
Tiny Home Size
- 35’ long
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Temecula, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Spacious and offering 2 sleeping areas, this gorgeous renovated travel trailer is a stunning tiny space worth investing in or moving into.
- The house comes with lots of upgrades and renovations, which don’t just add to the beauty of the space, but also improve its functionality drastically.
- Every inch of this seemingly tiny space exudes style and elegance, which makes this the perfect tiny house on wheels for someone looking for a space that’s focused on aesthetics.
- The tiny space also comes packed with some appliances including a 40” television and Furrion DV3100 sound system, a fireplace and more.
With LVP flooring all throughout and shiplap walls on the interiors with hooks, this renovated travel trailer ticks all the boxes.
Not only is it an incredibly well designed space, but it offers you complete functionality and comfort that you’re looking for in a tiny house.
The living area is an open space that flaunts a stunning new velvet couch that converts into a bed, and a coffee table.
You’ll also find a custom entertainment center with fireplace and mantle, and some storage cabinets above the couch.
Right beside it is a little custom dining corner with river epoxy, complete with a built-in shelf that comes with some storage space, and a table for two.
The open kitchen makes the space appear and feel larger and more comfortable.
You’ll find all your essentials here- brand new countertops, a sink, a faux stone backsplash, a cooktop and a microwave. For storage, you can use plenty of cabinets painted in Revere Pewter, above and below the counter.
The bathroom is a custom designed space with a vanity and lots of shelves.
You’ll also find a standard toilet, a shower in a glass enclosure.
The master bedroom has a separate entrance, which can be hard to come by in most tiny homes this size.
Here, you’ll find a queen bed with brand new Beddy bedding and some storage space above and below the bed.
The bunk bed area is another excellent space if you’re planning to move in with your family.
This space can also be converted into a walk in closet or an office space- depending on your personal preference.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
- 1 Bed Tiny Home On Wheels Is Fully Functional at $35k
- Charming Tiny Home Will Fulfill All Your Dreams In A 16′ Footprint
For more information about this renovated travel trailer, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.