Packed with appliances and an impressive and functional layout, this 20’ tiny house is an excellent option for anyone looking for a budget friendly tiny house.
Scroll down and read on to discover everything that this tiny house packs in, and more!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Boise, Idaho.
Tiny Home Features
- With r13 insulation all throughout and double Mylar coated solid cell foam in the floor, this tiny house is sure to provide a comfortable living experience.
- The 20’ tiny house is designed in a way so as to maximize space and comes packed with some pretty useful appliances too.
- The elements that make up the different spaces are all sturdy and crafted using the most durable materials.
- The house has a small living area, a decent kitchen and bathroom and a spacious loft master bedroom.
Located in Boise, Idaho, this 20’ tiny house is a beauty- both on the outside and the inside. It has a classic clean and charming appeal thanks to the tongue and groove detailing on the ceiling and the walls, and laminate flooring that only adds to the beauty and aesthetic appeal of the space.
You will also be surprised to find plenty of double pane vinyl windows (that come with a mesh screen) packed into this seemingly small space, and they only help brighten up the area and make it more airy.
The living area might not seem like a lot, but you can easily set it up the way you want to- with a small futon or a couch chair and a tiny side table or a storage unit.
Up ahead is the kitchen, which boasts of a 6’ long countertop, a 2 door refrigerator, a farmhouse sink, an electric 2 burner cooktop and an over the range microwave. For storage, you can make use of the many cabinets and drawers snugly fitted into the space.
The bathroom has a fully operational standing shower area that has white, easy to clean panels. A high efficiency single flush round toilet and a standard white sink is also packed into the space.
The master bedroom, which is in the loft, is accessible through the stairs, which come with some storage space within them. The space has a queen mattress, and you can also bring in a small storage unit if you want to.
But that’s not all- the house also comes with an air conditioner, a wall mounted electric water heater, a ceiling fan, RV stabilizer scissor with handle, canless recessed integrated LED and a lot of other appliances and add-ons that truly make this house ready to move into!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 12’ Micro Tiny House Can Be the Perfect Budget Hunting Cabin
- 24’ Tiny Cabin in Missouri For Less Than $50k
- 24’ Two Bedroom Tiny House Comes Packed with Appliances
For more information about this 20’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.