Built by Stone Canyon Cabins in 2022, there’s nothing ‘tiny’ about this behemoth of a house. Sporting a 39-foot long footprint tiny luxury home that includes the porch, you can easily sleep up to four people in there, making this a great option as a vacation house for the fam.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading to see why we’re absolutely in love with this tiny luxury home:
Tiny Home Size
- 39′ long
- 13’8″ wide
Tiny Home Price
$140,000, located in Batesburg-Leesville, QC.
Tiny Home Features
- A huge sky porch, combined with the one downstairs, means you can invite as many people to the BBQ party as you want!
- Features like the electric fireplace, French doors and composite decking put the ‘luxury’ in this tiny luxury home.
- The price tag means you might need to pay a mortgage to be able to afford it. Thankfully, the home comes with financing, so you’re all set!
- A dedicated kitchen space means saying goodbye to the limited cooking area of a kitchenette in a typical tiny home.
On the outside, the home sets a striking first impression: the neat, modern look is complemented by the porches on both floors. The copious amount of windows means you’ll get plenty of ventilation and lighting throughout, which you’ll notice once you head inside.
The living area is a large open space for you to add a 3-seater couch or even a U-style couch.
The electric fireplace should keep everyone warm and cozy in these chilly winters.
A double galley kitchen adorns the space just ahead, giving you tons of room to make cooking an experience rather than a chore.
Here, you get a bunch of cabinets, a fridge, an electric cooktop, a microwave and for those who still have more cooking ingredients.
And a bonus storage underneath the loft stairs.
Speaking of which, the beautiful loft is spacious enough to sleep two, or could be a storage loft as there’s already a bedroom on the main floor.
On this floor, you also get a sky porch that’s just as large as the one below it, accessible by a spiral staircase (not pictured).
The bathroom comes with all the standard fittings plus a bathtub, and leads into the master bedroom which is roomy enough for a queen-size bed plus closets.
In a nutshell, whether you’re looking for a permanent tiny luxury home or just a place you can host a party at during the holidays, this one should set you right up!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Custom Tiny House Captures the Essence of Tiny Living
- 37′ Park Model Tiny Cabin is Fully Furnished, Affordable
- 1 Bedroom Tiny House Comes with a Porch, Affordable Price Tag
For more information about this tiny luxury home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.