Simple, elegant and ready to move into, this 20’ custom tiny house will let you relive the magic and essence of tiny living with everything that it packs in. Spaced just right and packing in quite a few features, this tiny house will let you live the minimalistic life of your dreams.
Sounds like something you’re interested in? Read on to get a quick glimpse into everything you need to know about the tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,999, located in Qualicum Beach, British Columbia.
Tiny Home Features
- The 20’ custom tiny house is located in a forest in Qualicum beach, which is perfect for anyone who’s looking to go tiny in a cozy space close to nature.
- With a cozy little deck and beautiful red cedar exterior, the house gets full marks for that rustic vibe you’re looking for in a tiny house.
- You’ll also find the house packed with a few pieces of furniture and some appliances, and leaving space for some that you can bring in too.
- The price tag for this tiny house isn’t too bad as well, considering how much value it has to offer.
With a view of a forest on one side and a homestead with chickens and baby goats on the other, this cozy, custom tiny house is truly a magical tiny space perched at the perfect spot. It is surrounded by cedar and pine, and lets you truly enjoy being close to nature.
The house is simple and elegant, and is perfect for anyone looking for a fuss-free tiny house situation- to spend a few months away from home, or even move into full time.
The interior of this tiny space flaunts pine flooring and walls with red cedar ceilings, moulding and trims. The walls and floor have polyurethane spray foam insulation while the ceiling relies on Rockwool.
The kitchen is equipped with a propane cooktop, 2 small refrigerators, a standard sink, half freezer and cherry wood countertops, table and stools. The cedar shelving and the custom made drawers and shelves for storage add to the space’s aesthetic appeal.
The bathroom packs in a Chardonnay oak barrel shower with copper rail, a flushing toilet and plumbing for 2 sinks, shower and toilet which is connected to an easy access pipe.
There’s no dedicated bedroom space here, which is understandable, but the cedar bed platform that lifts and locks in place very cleverly reveals the living room space.
The house is also big on storage space, and comes with a 4’x8’ storage shed attached to the back, and an attic in the mezzanine.
Plus, the house also has a ceiling fan, a 1000 w electric baseboard heater, an air exchanger, Led dimmable pot lights, a propane instant water heater and a 4’x10’ awning over front door.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34’ Tiny Home Packs in Appliances + Downstairs Bedroom
- This Elegant Tiny Home is an Aesthetic Masterpiece
- 20′ Modern Tiny Home is Everything You Need for Living Modest!
For more information about this custom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.