Packed with upgrades, a stunning exterior and an equally brilliant interior layout, this 2’ tiny house with dual lofts can be a great choice to consider if you have been looking to downsize and move into a smaller space.
Despite its size, the tiny house is actually really comfortable, and is loaded with quite a few features and well. Scroll down to take a quick look.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$90,000, located in Monroe, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Boasting of spray foam insulation and a metal roof, this tiny house with dual lofts makes quite a statement, even if you just look at it from the outside.
- The interiors feature shiplap walls, burned and stained tongue and groove ceilings and Pines creek colored LVP flooring.
- The Sherman Williams matte white walls look classy against the matte black and modern elements in the house.
- The tiny home comes loaded with appliances including a ceiling fan, a 4.6 cu ft fridge, a mini split, a convection oven and more!
If the subtle blue vinyl lap siding teamed up with the white detailing and the blue shakes and board and batten on the exterior of the tiny house is what caught your attention, wait till you take a look on the inside, which is just as beautifully set up.
The tiny house with dual lofts follows a classic, modern aesthetic vibe, even more so in the living area, which is complete with a custom built large seating area, custom cushions and a fold down table.
This space can also be easily converted into an additional sleeping space, but that’s not all- you’ll also find some storage space below each of the seating units.
The kitchen features live edge countertops, a black faucet, a stunning black sink, custom built cabinets with modern black handles, an oven, a 2 burner cooktop and a refrigerator.
The open shelving below one of the countertops is another plus, since it really makes the space look more beautiful. The closed cabinetry on the other end can be the perfect space to house all your pantry essentials.
The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a barn door, and packs in a 6 gallon water heater, a standard sized toilet, a 42 inch shower area with tiled walls, a black shower trim, a classy black vanity and a small sink.
Both the lofts are full sized, and can each fit queen mattresses and two small bedside tables with storage, if not more. The loft above the living area can be accessed through the stairs which also come with some storage space below them, while the other loft can be accessed through the ladder.
That’s not all- the house also comes packed with 4ft of storage space towards the front.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32’ Renovated Tiny Home on Wheels Packs in a Ton of Upgrades
- 1 BR Tiny House Furnished For Less Than $50k
- Tiny Studio Farm is a Perfect Couple’s Retreat
For more information about this tiny house with dual lofts, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.