Custom made in 2019 with the best quality materials, this gorgeous 2 bedroom tiny house is unlike any other tiny house you might have come across. Apart from being super spacious, it also packs in a lot of furniture pieces and appliances, making it ready to move into.
If you have been on the lookout for a tiny house to move into, or are just looking to invest in one to then eventually rent out, this one is worth a look!
Read on to discover all that you need to know about it and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Royse City, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- The 2 bedroom tiny house features a living room, a decently sized kitchen, a bathroom, and two loft bedrooms, both accessible via stairs.
- There are several storage areas sneaked into the entire space- within the stairs, in the sofa, 2 full-sized closets, and a large utility closet at the back.
- The kitchen boasts apartment-sized appliances and ample storage space thanks to all the cabinets and drawers.
- The bathroom features a full-sized soaking tub, a vanity, and a laundry cove for a washer-dryer combo unit.
The 299 sq of cleverly designed space in this 2 bedroom tiny house is really what sets it a class apart from most other tiny houses out there. Of course, there’s the aesthetic appeal too- the house has a subtle green exterior, but the interiors are nothing short of breathtakingly beautiful.
The house is parked at a tiny house community in Royse city, but can be moved wherever you want too! There are plenty of windows to brighten up the space, and despite packing in so much, you’ll still have a lot of space to feel at ease.
The living room features a beautifully designed storage sofa that also has a cat tunnel leading to an out-of-the-way kitty bathroom which can be accessed from the outside. Right opposite is the wall-mounted television unit and a little makeshift dining space set up with a foldable tabletop and two little stools.
The kitchen has an apartment-sized refrigerator, an oven with an induction cooktop, recycled glass countertops, custom storage cabinets to house all your pantry and cookware, and a stainless steel sink.
On the opposite are the storage stairs that lead up to the smaller loft bedroom, which is a classic crawl-in loft that can accommodate a queen bed or two single beds. The master loft, which can, again, house a queen bed, also has two full-sized wardrobes for storage and is accessible through another set of storage stairs that are behind the living area. The best part is, that this loft is actually a stand-up loft, which means you won’t feel cramped in the space at all. Plus, you’ll also get a little extra storage space on the shelves in the headboard!
The bathroom is beautifully done up too- it has a full bathtub separated from the rest of the space by a shower curtain, a large vanity with a mirror, a standard sink, a washer-dryer combo, and a standard toilet.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 18’ Tiny House With Two Lofts For Less Than $40k.
- Tiny House Puts an End to Your Property Hunt in the Great White North
- Cozy 23’ House on Wheels is Affordable, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this 2 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.