If you have been hunting for a tiny property that fits your budget and is perched on a lot that gives you the privacy and solitude you’re craving for, this spacious tiny cabin might just do the trick.
The tiny home is beautifully built and is super functional, quite literally ticking all the boxes, and then some more.
Sounds like what you were looking for? Scroll down to take a good look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 34’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Lyerly, Georgia.
The tiny cabin is a 2021 model built by Mennonite Housing, who have been making an impact in the community for over 40 years now.
Tiny Home Features
- Sitting on a ¾ acre lot with lots of privacy, this spacious tiny cabin is a gorgeous tiny home perfect for someone looking to downsize and try out the tiny home lifestyle.
- The house boasts of being RVIA/ANSI certified, and the stellar workmanship used to craft this model really shows through.
- This park model trailer was built in 2021, which makes it a relatively new tiny property, and with the price tag on it, it is truly a steal.
- You’ll also find some appliances and other add-ons packed into the deal, which is another plus.
Featuring a 50 year metal roof and 40 year lap siding, this tiny cabin on trailer, crafted by one of the most trusted names in the industry, is now up for sale.
The house is perched on a ¾ acre lot, and for a small fee, you’ll be able to enjoy all the amenities here including a large pool and pavilion, a rock garden, a doggy area and a walking trail.
The house is decently sized with spacious rooms on the main floor, and also comes with a gorgeous looking 6 ft fully screened porch.
The interiors flaunt vinyl flooring, and there’s honey pine on the walls all throughout the home.
The 5 huge windows on the main floor bring in a lot of natural light and air, and with the plantation blinds, you’ll be getting all the privacy you need.
There’s no dedicated living space, but there’s a small desk and two chairs on the main floor, which serve as the lounging area.
The kitchen has a gorgeous countertop, a sink, a full sized refrigerator, some space for your appliances and plenty of cabinets for storage.
The bathroom packs in all your essentials including a 36 X 36 shower,
a tankless water heater, a standard toilet, a sink and a large vanity.
There’s a small separate section here fitted with a stackable washer and dryer unit.
There’s a bedroom on the main floor, but it can easily be removed and the whole space can be turned into a living area.
The loft, which is now used for storage, can be turned into a sleeping space by bringing in a mattress.
That’s not all- the house also comes with plenty of storage spaces sneaked in different areas, and is definitely worth the investment.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand New 32′ Tiny House Cottage Is Crafted With The Best, Up For Sale
- Brand New Tiny House On Wheels Is Airbnb Ready, Priced Below $50k
- Cultivated Tiny Home Is Crafted Using Non Toxic Materials, Is Sustainable
For more information about this tiny cabin, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out Mennonite Housing website. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.