One look at this 30-foot home and its modern aesthetics stand out before anything else. What doesn’t stand out, however, is the sturdiness. Rated to withstand hurricanes, it’s not only beautiful but a durable tiny home as well.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg, though! Keep scrolling to check out everything that this one has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
- 13’2″ wide
- 13’6″ tall
- 390 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$137,250, located in Melbourne, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- With a hurricane rating of 165 mph, it can withstand all but the nastiest of storms and rough conditions across the country.
- Having wheels makes towing much easier, and they thankfully fit into this durable tiny home.
- Financing is available for qualified buyers as well. Given the low price tag, you can expect a reasonable mortgage that can be paid off in no time!
- Two 156-square-foot lofts are nearly proper bedrooms in their own right, to say nothing of their spaciousness.
A porch and a beautiful color scheme adorn the exterior, with things only getting better as you head inside. 390 square feet of ‘tiny’ living greets you, which means there’s a large enough pie for every room to get a big slice of.
The kitchenette on the right, despite sharing its space with the living room, is still larger than most and has all the appliances necessary for a complete cooking experience. While the faux brick backsplash is a nice touch, you’ll have to sacrifice aesthetics with the cabinetry on the top walls to store more kitchen accessories.
A large, unhindered living space means a multitude of layouts are possible, the optimum being a 3-seater couch with a coffee table. A small utility closet just beside the kitchenette is another nice touch.
Just beside the living room is the door that leads into the bedroom. A queen-size bed with two end tables still leaves quite a lot of walk-around space.
The bathroom just beside it has all the standard fittings.
Capitalizing on the 13+ feet of vertical space, not only do you get two super huge lofts but some cabinetry as well,
bringing the total sleeping capacity of this durable tiny home up to 6 people.
The stairs to access each of those lofts could have had storage underneath, but instead they have an opening that’s just right to keep a small table on each side.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 320 sf Tiny Home ‘The Lucy’ is Redefining Tiny Living
- 20′ Budget Friendly Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts
- 5th wheel tiny home is Brand New, Costs a mere 20 grand!
For more information about this durable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.