Whether you’re looking to finally dive into tiny living, or are just looking for an additional tiny space to invest in and rent out, this 20 budget friendly tiny house might just be the perfect pick. Offering more floor space than most others in its league, it is already hitting it out of the ballpark.
But that’s not all- scroll down and read on to get a quick gist of everything you need to know about the space.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$34,900, located in Springfield, Illinois.
Tiny Home Features
- In contrast with the usual 8’-8.5’ width that you can expect in most tiny homes this size, this 20 budget friendly tiny house offers 12’ of width, which is mighty impressive.
- Space is not a constraint here, with a main floor bedroom and two additional lofts to make use of.
- The double insulated ceiling and the insulated flooring ensure that you are able to enjoy a comfortable stay there, even if you’re moving in full time.
- There’s also a cute little 4’ front porch with composite decking to complete the space and make it ready to move into.
Fully plumbed and set up with 120/240 volt wiring, this 20’ budget friendly tiny house is an excellent choice for someone looking for an affordable tiny space. Whether you want to move in full time or have it as an additional space for a guest, or even just to rent out as an Airbnb, this space is a great pick for many reasons.
The structure is super sturdy and designed to last years- complete with a black steel roof, Pella windows and a 2×6 treated floor that’s steel lined.
There’s an open floor plan on the main floor that can be turned into a living space by bringing in your furniture- a couch and some storage units or an entertainment center.
The kitchen is complete with all the essentials, and flaunts a butcher block bar counter with room for seats in addition to a mini refrigerator and a sink.
The bathroom has a small sink and a standard flushing toilet.
On the opposite, there is a shower cube.
The best part is the bedroom on the main floor, and while it isn’t too spacious, it is just right for you to bring in your queen bed and two bedside tables, if not more.
But that’s not all- there are two lofts that can be turned into additional sleeping areas or be used as an additional storage space if needed. They are both accessible through the ladder that can be put away when not needed.
In addition, a refrigerator, a microwave, a 20 gallon hot water heater and a hideaway ladder are also packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Hacienda’ is a Spacious Tiny House That Can be Customized
- 30′ Custom Hickory Lodge is the Tiny Cabin Of Your Dreams
- 20′ Trendy Tiny Home Flaunts Interiors Designed by a Local Artist
For more information about this budget friendly tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.