Heading east of Tulsa and driving a few miles further will lead you to this tiny guest house in Chouteau, Oklahoma. With framing, wiring, & plumbing taken care of but excluding nearly everything else on the interior end, it’s no surprise why this thing is a bargain.
Keep reading to check out the possible layouts and recommendations for the 32-foot dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$22,500, located in Chouteau, OK.
Tiny Home Features
- With a 32′ footprint and the low price tag, you could possibly make this tiny guest house your permanent home.
- While the interior is nearly barebones and needs work, the exterior has been done and looks quite rustic and beautiful.
- Given that tiny home prices are rising since the last few months, the sub 25K price tag on this one is a breath of fresh air.
- You can also look at the lack of, well, everything as an opportunity to furnish and turn this into the perfect guest home, designed by you.
A beautiful exterior with doors on both ends along with a 32-foot footprint gives an idea of what’s possible. Plenty of windows on either side are also welcome, letting natural light flood into your tiny guest house.
As far as the insides are concerned, there isn’t much to make out given that it’s completely barebones. There is, however, a bathroom partition that virtually divides the area between two rooms and creates a pseudo-hallway.
All the bathroom fixtures will be included in the house (including a bathtub), so you can concentrate on the rest.
Now this is in no way the most optimal layout, but is a recommended one nonetheless. The smaller of the two rooms can be used as a bedroom which, by the looks of it, should be able to fit a queen-size bed just fine.
The larger of the two rooms can divide its space between the kitchenette and the living area. Since the bedroom is on the main floor, this is also a great choice for those who don’t want to (or more unfortunately, can’t) access loft ladders.
In a nutshell, sky’s the limit when you decide to go with this one. Since it’s priced super low and does come with some of the necessities, you can let your DIY self go crazy and build the tiny home of your dreams.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tumbleweed Tiny House Is Ready To Move Into
- 24′ Brand New Tiny House Has Luxurious Appliances & Details
- Rated To Withstand Hurricanes, This Durable Tiny Is Also A Double-Lofted Residence!
For more information about this tiny guest house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.