Built by Mini Mansions, this NOAH certified tiny home bears the moniker ‘Chateau’ and is a sub-100K offering for those who want more without breaking the bank. Customization becomes the name of the game as they have a lot of floor plans available, and can deliver as well!
But wait, we’ve barely scratched the surface. Keep reading to check out everything in store for you with the ‘Chateau’:
Tiny Home Size
- 26′ long
- 8′ wide
- 13’6″ tall
- 292 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Wentzville, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- Lofts become a lifesaver in the limited space that a tiny home has. You get two in this one, giving you storage and sleeping capacity to boot.
- The high ceiling ensures that the loft isn’t a sleeping arrangement where you have to squeeze your way through.
- Passing the 5 stage inspection has made this NOAH certified tiny home a reliable one, with a 1 year craftsmanship warranty being the proverbial cherry.
- Apart from the floor plan, color customization is also available, letting you sport the look that you like most.
Exterior-wise, the brand-new construction is complemented by the color scheme, which can be customized to suit your preferences.
A myriad of windows is already a good sign, letting plenty of natural light swim throughout the home.
To the right comes the living room that features an IKEA fold up table, an IKEA sofa sleeper
And a 32″ flat screen wall-mounted TV.
Some space remains for you to keep a coffee table if needed. The 6.5’ x 7.5’ master loft is directly above the living room and is accessed by stairs.
On the left lies the double galley kitchen, giving you tons of countertop space and packed with all the appliances you’ll need: Criterion 7.4 cu.ft. refrigerator,
Stainless 36” double bowl sink (with detachable spray faucet) and a full size 30” radiant electric glass cooktop.
Sufficient cabinets and shelves all around let you store everything you’ll ever need and a half.
At the end of the kitchen lies the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings
Plus a bathtub.
A washer/dryer is tucked underneath the kitchen counter, giving you more space in the bathroom.
The second loft, measuring 7.5’ x 4’, lies above the bathroom and can be accessed by ladder.
To sum it up, those looking for a reliable, NOAH certified tiny home that doesn’t burn through your entire life savings, look no further.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Built 30′ Tiny House Has Stunning Modern Interiors
- 24′ Brand New Tiny Home Has Gorgeous Kitchen, King Loft
- Tiny Trailer Home Is a Potential Off-The-Grid Dwelling
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.