Spacious and stylish with custom features and an open floor plan, this newly constructed 30’ tiny home is the newest entry in the tiny house marketplace.
What’s best is the fact that it is actually decently priced too. Scroll down and read on to get a quick overview of everything you need to know about this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.6’ wide
- 12.6’ long
Tiny Home Price
$59,999, located in St George, Utah.
Tiny Home Features
- Well insulated and wrapped in a radiant barrier, this 30’ tiny home can be your cozy little space to move into full time, or have as an extra sleeping space for guests.
- Featuring an impressive ceiling height and impressive aesthetics, this tiny space really might change your assumptions about living in a tiny space.
- The bedroom downstairs is really one of its best features, and despite that, you’ll still have plenty of room for all the other spaces.
- The trailer comes with MCO, and is ready for its new owner.
With white oak hardwood flooring on the interiors and TNG ceiling in the cantilever, this 30’ tiny home is brilliantly constructed, keeping in mind the aesthetic appeal and the structural rigidity.
The tiny house has a lot of low e taupe windows and some GFCI outlets for you to put to use. The open floor layout lends a lot of space for you to work with, which is another plus.
As you step in, you’ll find yourself in a cozy little kitchen that features a double bowl kitchen sink with multi use pot filler and sprayer, a soap dispenser and cup rinser for hard to reach residue.
This is in addition with all the other essentials- an impressive countertop, space for a refrigerator, a large full length pantry shelf and some additional cabinets and drawers for all your kitchen essentials.
On the left is the little living area that has been set up with a simple sofa and an entertainment unit right opposite. You can also bring in a small storage unit here if you want to.
Up ahead is the bedroom area, which is open. The space comfortably fits a queen sized bed and has a little cantilever on the top, which can be used as a space for storage.
Go towards the other end of the house and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, which has a high efficiency dual flush toilet 1.1 or 1.6 gallon flush, an exhaust fan and a shower area. The space flaunts black hardware and Venetian plastered accent walls.
The house also comes packed with some appliances- a Techwood double hot plate electric burner, a 10.1 cu vissani fridge and a Cosori air fryer toaster oven that is wifi controllable.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Cabin Tiny House is Stylish, Ultra Affordable
- 1 Bed Tiny Home Is Eco-friendly and Comfy to Boot
- Move-In Ready Tiny Home Has Micro Living Essentials for $42K
For more information about this 30’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.