Spacious loft, insulation and eco-friendliness galore, this 1 bed tiny home is all yours for $79K. With financing available, you can start off with a 50% down payment and pay the rest once the home is completed!
Read on to see all that you get with this towable dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 26′ long
- 8.6′ wide
- 13.6′ high
Tiny Home Price
$79,000 located in Pinellas Park, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- Insulated walls, floor, and ceiling mean you can travel from zip code to zip code in all four seasons without a worry in the world!
- The 12,000 BTU split ac and heater is a step up from the lower BTU air conditioners, and cools the entire 1 bed tiny home easily.
- Nature’s head composting toilet is a great eco-friendly fitting that also opens up the possibility of living off the grid.
- Low-E argon gas windows are quite efficient and let the heat stay inside, minimizing heater use.
On the outside, a myriad of windows are sprinkled strategically on a gray-hued background. The heavy duty dual axle trailer comes with hurricane tie downs and has a 50 AMP RV hookup as well.
The main door opens up to the kitchenette first, whose standout feature is the long countertop space. A couple of shelves are a welcome addition, but there’s plenty of room left to add a ton of custom cabinetry. A 10.1 cubic foot refrigerator occupies the right end and can be upgraded to a better variant as well.
To the left, the living room, measuring equal to the loft above, is enough for the basics of tiny living and then some: A couch, a coffee table, and a TV. If you’re OK with downsizing the couch, you might just be able to squeeze in a small work table as well.
Take a couple of stairs up and you’ll find yourself in the loft, which is taller than the living room. This is great for two reasons. One, you can go to sleep without awkwardly hitting your head on the roof. Number two, the lack of closet space after the bedroom has been occupied by the queen bed, can be made up for with cabinetry all around the walls.
A sliding door to the right of the main door leads into the bathroom that comes with all the standard fittings: compost toilet, shower, and vanity sink. To make things even roomier, the 1 bed tiny home includes a loft above the bathroom space as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Tiny House with Main Floor Bedroom Comes at a Steal Price
- Hobbit Themed Tiny Cottage Comes with Furniture
- Super Tiny Home is the Ideal Dwelling on Wheels For One!
For more information about this 1 bed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.