For someone who’s looking to take the plunge with tiny living, space constraints can be tough to deal with. If that’s you, and you’re specifically on the hunt for a spacious tiny home that doesn’t make you feel too cramped, and still just right to experience the minimalist lifestyle, this space in North Carolina might just be right.
The seemingly tiny space is comfortable, has separate individual rooms, and is a great choice for someone who’s just dipping their toes into the tiny house lifestyle. Scroll down and read on to get a quick gist of everything you need to know about the space.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,000, located in Asheville, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Gorgeous, subtle interiors and exteriors make up this beautiful and spacious tiny home, located in North Carolina.
- The loft bedroom is massive, and the living room downstairs has the perfect open floor plan for you to set it up your way.
- The spacious bathroom also fits in a bathtub- a feat that is difficult for most tiny houses to achieve.
- For the price tag it comes at, this tiny house on wheels can be a great investment, especially if you’re looking for a sturdy structure for yourself for the long run.
The dark, modern exterior of this 28’ tiny space, set up in North Carolina exudes beauty and charm that is unparalleled. Take a step inside and you’ll find yourself in a refreshing and bright open space that you can modify and set up the way you want to.
The subtle and classic modern elements, colors and flooring are perfect for everyone, but that’s not all that makes this tiny space such a great choice.
Downstairs, you’ll find an open space that can be your living area. It is spacious enough for you to bring in a comfortable sofa or even a sofa bed if you want to, turning the space into an additional sleeping area.
The kitchen is complete with an impressive countertop, a full sized refrigerator, a sink, and some storage shelves and cabinets for your essentials. The strategic windows here bring in a lot of natural light and brightens up the space.
Up ahead is the bathroom, separated from the rest of the space by a door. A full sized bathtub, a standard toilet and a small sink are packed into the space.
The space also has two lofts- the larger loft perfect enough to house a queen bed and some tiny storage units or racks, which is accessible through the ladder. The other, smaller loft above the living area is a great additional storage space that you can put to use.
All in all, the way the house is designed, its space and structure make it a complete win and worth the investment.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Nordic Style Luxury Tiny House is Up For Sale
- 2 Bedroom Unfinished Tiny House in Bakersfield Priced at $30k
- Super Tiny Home is the Ideal Dwelling on Wheels For One!
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.