Dubbed the “Orlando,” this orange-hued, made-to-order tiny home stands out with an open-air balcony that’s just as big as the house itself. This makes it perfect as a vacation home, where you get to enjoy the starry night sky to the fullest or enjoy a barbeque party with the fam!
Keep reading to find out all that you get with The Orlando:
Tiny Home Size
- 27.8′ long
- 7.7′ long
- 12.95′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$67,900, located in Jurupa Valley, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- With AISI S100, NZS 4600, BS 5950-5 and ENV1993 certifications, the light steel frame construction will keep this home sturdy wherever you go.
- It goes without saying that the best feature of the dwelling is the open-air balcony. Time to fire up the grill!
- Layout not feeling right? The made-to-order tiny home also allows you to customize the arrangement to your liking.
- With a price tag of just under $70K, there’s an option for a further 15% discount, giving you a ton of value for money.
The glass doors give you a glimpse of what lies within: more shades of orange with splashes of gray. A couch, a coffee table, and enough wall space for a TV fit into the living area on the right. Three windows keep the house well lit with natural light.
A good deal of countertop space remains even after you get all your appliances and accessories into the kitchenette. Custom cabinetry is also an option as there is a lot of empty wall space that can be put to use as storage.
Just a bit ahead is the bathroom, with the stairs to the loft on the right. The bathroom comes with the three standard fittings: shower, toilet, and sink.
Head up the stairs to find the loft: big enough for a queen-sized bed and with a door that leads you up to the roof. The roof has a colorbond sheet with optional colors for you to bring the party to life, your way.
The light steel frame complements the external metal PU sandwich panel’s durability and also makes it easy for you to tow this made-to-order tiny home wherever you go.
To sum it up, the Orlando, in the manufacturer’s own words, is a “sophisticated, versatile, and creative tiny home” that’s definitely worth a look, if you’ve not already decided to grab one of these right away!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20’ Furnished Tiny Home For Sale at $50k
- Spacious Eco Friendly Tiny House is 91% Recyclable
- 16′ Mobile Tiny Home is Tiny on Size, Big on Charm!
For more information about this made-to-order tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.