Perched on a grassy landscape in Petersburg, Pennsylvania is this 30’ delightful tiny house. Built out of white pine mortise and tenon cut and milled by the owners themselves, it’s truly one of a kind, and should be finished soon!
Want to know everything about it before it’s done? Keep scrolling!
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
- 10′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$87,500, located in Petersburg, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to closed cell foam in the walls, 5/8 ply sheeted walls, and low-e foil face insulation, you’ll have no problems taking this delightful tiny house anywhere across the country.
- 2 lofts, one on each side, give you plenty of storage and a second bedroom if you need one.
- With a GVWR of 21,000 lbs, you shouldn’t face any problems when towing your mobile home, as a decent pickup such as a Ford F-450 can tow it without any hassles.
- A washer/dryer combo is a great tiny living amenity and there’s a hookup for the same in this house.
Head inside and you’ll find that the carbon footprint of this delightful tiny house will be as small as its square footage, as the house covers a modest area. However, there are two lofts above, so you don’t feel the need to leave a ton of your stuff behind.
Just up front is the kitchenette, with a 4-burner cooktop, an oven, a 24-inch sink and butcher block countertops. The big empty spot to the right of the countertops is there for the galanz refrigerator and the custom built stairs for the loft. The dining table to the left of the main door serves double duty as a work table.
A sliding door to the far left reveals the bedroom, which houses a queen-size bed and some legroom to spare. Two low-e double-hung windows allow lots of natural light to illuminate the room.
There isn’t a dedicated living area with this one, but given that there are two lofts, the bedroom on the main floor can be turned into a living area, while the main loft can be fashioned into a bedroom as it has enough space for a queen-sized mattress.
To the right of the main door is the bathroom that comes with all the standard fittings: a 36-inch shower, a standard flushing toilet, a 30-inch vanity with sink, and a power fan. There’s a fitting for a washer/dryer just outside the door too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Skoolie Tiny House is Modern Beauty on Wheels!
- 32′ Renovated Tiny Home On Wheels Packs in a Ton of Upgrades
- Spacious Eco Friendly Tiny House is 91% Recyclable
For more information about this delightful tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.