If you have been on the hunt for a tiny house that fits in your retirement plan, but were worried about the lack of space and comfort most of them bring along, this breathtaking beautiful tiny house might just do the trick for you.
395 sq ft of space on the main floor and additional space on the loft is all created with incredible detail and sits strategically in one of the best locations, close to a community that looks out for each other.
If your interest is piqued already, wait till you check out everything that the house packs into the deal. Read on to know more!
Tiny Home Size
- 395 sq ft on the main floor
- Additional space on the loft
Tiny Home Price
$139,900, located in Lakeside Village Community on Lake Cunningham, South Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Beautifully decorated and custom-built tiny house located amidst nature and a welcoming community.
- 395 sf of space on the main floor in addition to the screened-in porch and deck with shed.
- The living has a comfortable couch and an electric fireplace. With tons of windows and natural light, the space is bright and breezy.
- The kitchen is complete with all essentials- a refrigerator, an oven, an induction cooktop, a sink, and a little dining area.
- The loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs and is super spacious. Additional bedroom on the main floor that can fit a queen bed.
- The bathroom has a standard shower and flushing toilet along with a little sink and vanity.
Perfect for a nature lover or anyone who just wants to spend their retirement simply and comfortably, this tiny house is placed in a community that consists of 11 tiny homes with welcoming owners, a raised community gathering area with a beautiful view of Lake Cunningham, a fire pit and picnic tables, as well as a private, large fenced-in dog park.
The outside looks charming and delightful- complete with a back deck with a shed attached to it, a screened-in porch, and beautiful landscaping to complete it all. If you’re a social person, you’ll love the custom-built picnic table that seats eight, a 6 ft tall wooden privacy fence, and a private bonfire area with a camp-style grill and fire pit that all comes bundled into the deal.
As you step inside, you’ll find yourself in the living room that has a beautiful couch facing an electric fireplace, surrounded by lots of indoor plants and a little additional sitting area right beside it. There is a little work desk set up as you move towards the kitchen, and has a nice bookshelf and some cabinets for storage.
The kitchen is no less- oozing luxury in every corner, it has a full refrigerator, an induction cooktop and oven, a standard sink, and lots of countertop space. The storage space is great too, and the countertop is extended towards the living area and is set up with two little chairs to turn it into a nice dining space.
The loft bedroom (which is accessible through the stairs) is super spacious and has tons of room even after accommodating a queen mattress. Thanks to the decent ceiling height, you won’t feel cramped up there at all. Another big plus is the fact that there is a bedroom on the main floor too, which can easily fit in a queen bed and also offer additional closet space.
The bathroom is complete with a vanity and mirror, a standard toilet, a shower, a washer-dryer unit, and a sink. Little racks, shelves, and cabinets are spread throughout for additional storage space.
Still, looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Eco-Friendly Converted Semi Trailer Tiny Home is Shockingly Modern
- The Window House is an Eco-Friendly Romantic Retreat.
- 32’ Spacious Barn Cabin is Super Affordable
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.