Located in Utah, the exquisite tiny home shows off its ‘exquisite’ part on the inside, where it goes full throttle on looking as luxurious as possible, while being affordable at the same time!
Seems interesting? There’s more! Scroll down to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
- 8’6″ wide
- 12’6″ tall
Tiny Home Price
$59,999, located in Veyo, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- The low-maintenance, durable and gorgeous hardwood floor adds to the entire aesthetic feel of the exquisite tiny home.
- Thanks to a ton of space on the main floor, you can also add a bed and utilize the loft for storage instead.
- Brand-new construction guarantees that you won’t face any issues that happen due to wear and tear over time.
- The high ceiling ensures that if you use the loft for sleeping, you won’t feel the lack of headspace whatsoever.
On the outside, the newly constructed and clean look is just the tip of the iceberg, as it’s the inside that has the features to boast about. There, you get plenty of windows, a high ceiling, beautiful floors and many other features that truly makes this mobile dwelling an exquisite tiny home.
The kitchenette greets you first, a single galley setup except the fridge and microwave on the opposite wall, next to the storage closet. The double sink and two-burner cooktop take care of the essentials, as is the case with the cabinetry, which is expandable as there’s some unutilized vertical space.
To the left lies the living area which has enough space for a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and a small cabinet with a TV up front. Windows on both ends provide sufficient ventilation and sunlight.
A few steps further and you’ll find enough space for a queen-size bed. While the space is open, constructing a partition to separate it from the living area is possible, the tradeoff being the lack of a tiny bit of legroom.
If you’re fine with a (much) larger living space, at the cost of a smaller sleeping arrangement, the loft above can house a queen-size mattress. This lets you use the square footage of the now-expanded living area as you see fit.
The bathroom lies at the left end and includes the standard fittings plus a cabinet and lots of legroom.
At the end of the day, the home has a lot going for it, the best of which is the price tag. This makes it a surprise that it’s even available right now. Get it before that is no longer the case!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modified Ford E-350 Is an Off the grid camper for $100K
- Shipping Container Home Is 40 Feet of Off-the-grid Living!
- Remodeled Tiny House Is Probably the Cheapest You’ve Seen
For more information about this exquisite tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.